𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟭𝟭: 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗵𝘀

A/N: Eclipse belongs to GeekyCookie1.

Soren Chandler [mentioned] belongs to MariChat3.

"I've been told that I don't have a single mean bone in my body. Well, it must be true because I'm always gonna be willing to help out the person whenever I know them or not. It's kinda funny because my family keep telling me that I can't trust everybody just like that since I never know if they're trustworthy or not but I guess I just got a big heart. And this—is an example of that."

HENRY LAID IN bed back at his house that night, completely unable to fall asleep as he stared up at the ceiling. His conversation with Splinter earlier that night before he headed home replayed over and over in his head. It didn't matter how much he turned or tossed around in his bed, he eventually gave up on trying to fall asleep and just laid there with his eyes staring at his ceiling. All he was able to do was keep replaying that conversation in his head over and over no matter how much he wanted to forget it.

"About Briana."

Henry blinked in confusion as he stared at the mutant rat. "I don't get it. What do you mean, Sensei? What's the truth?"

"Briana isn't fully human," Splinter informed. "But before I tell you about her, you should know the truth about her parents and where she comes from."

At those words, Henry stared at him with a small frown. "I thought you didn't know anything about that. At least, that's what Bri thinks."

"I'm afraid Briana cannot know the truth about her—not yet, at least. It is too dangerous for her to know anything since the Shredder, Soren, and Jake are not the only ones after her." Splinter informed.

"Sensei, this doesn't make sense," Henry said, clearly confused about the whole thing. What was it that was so dangerous for Briana to know? And why was Splinter so scared about it that he's been willingly lying to her about it for fifteen years? "Who else could be after her?"

"I believe everything about Briana goes much deeper than you, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Eclipse think," Splinter said before he began explaining. "Oroku Saki was not my only friend and brother during my time as human. I had two other best friends that I consider my brothers. Quill Sentry and Flash Sentry, Briana's uncle and father."

Henry blinked, the surprise and shock written on his face but he remained quiet and kept listening.

"Quill Sentry and Flash Sentry were the sons of Kenji Sentry, the headmaster of the Sentry Clan—one of the oldest clans in Japan just like the Foot Clan and the Hamato Clan. Growing up, the four of us were close as all brothers and as brothers, we were also rivals. Unfortunately, Kenji Sentry was a man without honor and mercy. He raised Quill Sentry and Flash Sentry as soldiers, molding them into his best assassins. One day, when his wife suddenly vanished and his eldest daughter perished in a plague of sickness, Kenji Sentry became everything that Quill Sentry and Flash Sentry came to fear; a monster. As the years went by, Quill Sentry and Flash Sentry escaped from their home in the middle of the night and came to my father with guilt on everything that their father forced them to do.