𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟮: 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿 [𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱]

A/N: Eclipse belongs to GeekyCookie1.

Cameron Chandler belongs to MariChat3.

"Oh, hi! I almost didn't see you there! You here to hear some more? Well, welcome back! It's time we get this show on the road!"

OUR HEROES STOOD on top of a rooftop, waiting for the Kranng to show up. Hours past and it felt like the seven teenagers had been waiting for centuries but there was no sign of the alien robots yet. Michelangelo kept poking Raphael's head to annoy him, despite the fact that he was warned by Eclipse, Boy Danger, and Captain Violet to stop annoying him. Before Michelangelo could poke the red masked mutant turtle's head again, Raphael annoyingly twisted Michelangelo's finger, earning a yelp from the orange masked mutant turtle.

"Guys, when ninjas are on surveillance, they are supposed to be quiet." Leonardo quietly scold, narrowing his ocean blue eyes at the red and orange masked mutant turtles.

"Sorry, Leo," Michelangelo apologized. "I'll scream quieter."

"Or," Boy Danger added, knowing that at some point, Michelangelo was gonna get it from Raphael if he kept annoying him. "You could stop annoying him."

"Where's the fun in that?" Michelangelo questioned with a grin. He was about to poke Raphael's head again and giggled as he did so.

Completely annoyed with him now, Raphael grabbed his finger and threw the orange masked mutant turtle over him. "Say it!" Raphael said as he grabbed Michelangelo.

"Raph! Be quiet!" Leonardo said, frustrated that they weren't being quiet.

"Not until Mikey says it!" Raphael argued.

Michelangelo rolled his baby blue eyes. "Raphael is all wise and powerful."

"And?"

"And he's better than me in every possible way."

"And?"

"And I am a lonely worm beneath his feet who doesn't deserve to live on the same planet he does because he's so amazing and cool and I'm a dirt clawd."

Raphael licked his finger and pointed it at Michelangelo's forehead. "And?" He said playfully yet angrily as well.

"And in the history of the universe, there's never been—" Michelangelo started to finish but was interrupted.

"Okay, enough!" Leonardo said, putting a end to it as Raphael stood up and Michelangelo sighed in relief.

"Don't say we didn't warn you, Mikey." Eclipse told him with a shake of her head.

"We're wasting our time! The Kranng are never gonna show." Raphael complained angrily.

"Have a little patience, will ya?" Leonardo responded.

"Trust me, guys. They're gonna show up at that lab tonight. I have reliable intel." Donatello said, a wide grin was all over his face.