𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟭𝟲: 𝘁𝗰𝗿𝗶

A/N: Eclipse belongs to GeekyCookie1.

Cameron [mentioned] belongs to MariChat3.

Enjoy!

"If there's one thing that I learnt while being in this life, it's that there's always gonna be a lot of sacrifices whenever it's from a loved one or yourself. But, of course, that's the thing about sacrifices; you don't want them to happen because you never know if you'll lose the person or not. I guess, that's why I'm such a risk-taker with all the sacrifices I do."

"STAY ON THEM, Leo! My Kranng app's tripping out!" Donatello shouted, as the seven of teenagers were sitting within the patrol buggy chasing after a helicopter that the alien robots were in. "It's picking up a signal from the power cell!"

"Again?" Leonardo asked skeptically. "Last time that thing led us to a burrito in a microwave."

"Left!" Leonardo made a sharp turn, swerving to drive into an alley. "Left again!" He turned left out of the alley and onto the road again. "They're getting away! Right!" He made another sharp turn.

"Look out!" Raphael shouted.

The headlights of a car was coming straight for them. "Left, right! Left, right!" Donatello yelled in fear as the car came closer.

"Split up!" Boy Danger called as he and Leonardo pulled their levers and they separated. Each one of the seven teenagers now driving their own go-kart, moving out of the way to avoid the car.

Michelangelo laughed gleefully. "Haha, yeah! This is more fun that a Shriners' parade!"

Eclipse raised a brow at him. "What are you saying?"

"Right!" Donatello called out.

Each one of them immediately took a sharp turn into an alley, only to be met with a dead end as they all quickly swerved and stopped their carts.

"We lost them," Donatello said, they stepped out of their carts and took their helmets off. The purple masked mutant turtle checked his phone to see that the screen was black and cracked; the phone wasn't broken but the tracker most definitely was. "No way of tracking them now."

"Okay, that's it," Leonardo said firmly. "We're going to see Leatherhead."

Immediately, Donatello's head snapped up as he whipped around in a mixed of terror and shock. "Uh, Leatherhead...?"

"Leo's right," Boy Danger said in agreement. "Leatherhead's the one who took the power cell from the Kranng. He's the one who might know where to find it."

"He's also the one who likes to grab my face and shake me like a ragdoll!" Donatello whined angrily.

Michelangelo chuckled. "Haha, good times."

"Zip it!" Donatello snapped.

"Aw, come on, Donnie," Captain Violet said. "He's not so bad once you get to know him."