𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟱: 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱

A/N: Eclipse belongs to GeekyCookie1.

"Welcome back! You guys are about to hear about the invention that I personally like to think is the best one that Donnie and I could've ever made. I got one word for you: Metalhead."

WITHIN A WAREHOUSE that the kranng were inside, the five mutant turtles alongside with Boy Danger and Captain Violet were in the middle of fighting the alien robots once again. "Keep moving. Don't let them surround you. Failure is not an option." Leonardo calls out to his team.

"Technically, failure is always an option." Donatello said.

"You know what else is an option?" Raphael questioned with a frown. "Slapping you!"

"Focus, you two!" Boy Danger reminded them, using his weapon to slice a kranng droid in half.

As Donatello went to hit a kranng droid with his staff, nothing happened to it. "Are you kidding me? I hate this thing!"

"Nice work," Raphael said as he took out the droid that was about to shoot the purple masked mutant turtle. "When we're done here, there's a marching band that needs a majorette."

While the others were fighting the alien robots and slicing them in half with ease, Donatello was the only one that wasn't able to make any damage with his staff. "Everyone, stand your ground!" Leonardo called out, before spotting the powerful kranng machine. "On second thought, run!"

Just as the machine started shooting lasers at them, the seven teenagers managed to jump away in time.

"Oh, come on!" Donatello complained just as one of the lasers blew up his staff.

"Dude, your weapon just exploded!" Michelangelo called out towards him.

Donatello ran and took cover behind a corner. "How am I supposed to fight advanced alien technology with a stupid stick?"

Then, he runs back to where the others are, who are now cornered. "Kranng, destroy those who call themselves the turtles, Boy Danger, and Captain Violet when that which is the signal is the signal that is given by me." One of the alien robots ordered.

Reaching into his belt, Boy Danger took out a ninja star and threw it at the worker cart, turning it on. It drove right into the kranng machine and just as the seven teenagers jumped out of the warehouse, the machine exploded.

"Dumb luck." Raphael said.

"Nope, not luck and dumb had nothing to do with it." Boy Danger said with a smirk.

The sound of grunting caught their attention and they looked over to see Donatello trying to carry something out. "Hey, give me a hand with this."

"A hand with what?" Captain Violet questioned.

Donatello motioned to what he was holding and they all went over, helping him carry it. "We're carrying this thing because why?" Raphael asked.

"Don't you want to understand how these things work?" Donatello asked.

"No," Eclipse denied with a shrug. "Not really."