The Surprise Guests

Start from the beginning

(I drew dis)

The group looks shocked to see another eliatrope and dragon, even Nora and Efrim. Qilby smiles and introduces the group to the three.

Qilby: Everyone, this is Pharis, Viola, and her dragon sister Cesaze. Pharis, you know me, Nora, Efrim, Yugo, Adamai, Y/n, Chibi, and Grougal, but this is Rubilan, my niece, Sia, Sapphire, Cream, and Lily.

Pharis nods, looking at the group with a soft smile.

Pharis: It is nice to see you all again...I am Pharis, and I am sure that Qilby has told you about us in his lessons?

The group blinks in shock, slowly processing that information, before looking at Phairs.

Quartet: You're that Pharis?!

Pharis nods and the two twins next to him flinch at the loud noises. Pharis notices and shakes his head.

Pharis: I am sorry about them. They did not have the best upbringings when I had found them, so they are a bit skittish around strangers. So far, they are only comfortable with me.

The group nods, understanding even though Y/N is visibly vibrating from the questions they want to ask, but know they can't right now. Nora clears their throat and gives a pointed look to Pharis.

Nora: Brother, what about-?

Pharis: The dofus? I have them with me.

Quartet: Dofus?

Pharis, nodding: Yes, I have Qilby and Shinonome's dofus with me.

Qilby, looking sad:...may I see me and my sisters dofus? I am sure that Rubilan would at least like to speak to their mother.

Pharis nods and takes the pinkish-red dofus out of the tattered bag he had on him and extends it towards Qilby. Qilby takes it and holds it gently as Rubilan walks over and peers down into it.

Rubilan:...that's where mother is?

Qilby, nodding: yes....she is in here.

Rubilan nods and the pair just stare at the dofus. Nora smiles softly, albeit a bit nervously, and sighs.

Nora: How about we all go inside my house and get you all something to eat and drink? I'm sure it's been a long journey.

Pharis nods and Nora leads them to her house, with the twins following, as well as the rest of the group.

~~mini timeskip of ruining the plot~~

The trio was outside, practicing their power against each other without supervision because Rubilan and Wilby were with Shinonome's dofus, and Nora, Efrim, and Pharis were catching up on what had happened and what everyone had learned. The two eliatropes were portaling around Adamai, before stopping once they noticed Viola and Cesaze approaching them. The trio looked at them in confusion as the twins looked nervous.

Viola: H-hi, I-i'm Viola and this is Cesaze.

Cesaze waves, shuffling nervously. The trio looks abit confused, before sharing a look and looking at the two infront of them. Y/N decides to be the first one to introduce themselves.

Y/N: Well, it's nice to meet you two. My name is Y/N. The boy in the blue hat is Yugo, and the dragon is Adamai.

Viola, nodding: N-ncie to meet you as well...W-we know who you three are...m-mr.pharis told us....S-so you three were the kings and queen of our race...?

Yugo and Adamai nod, while you keep examining the pair infront of you three, knowing they are familiar to you somehow.

Yugo: Yeah, why do you ask?