ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 61: TᕼE ᗯOᑎᗪEᖇᔕ Oᖴ YOᑌ

Começar do início

"I came here because I needed you to understand that no matter what unfolds from this moment on, you will always be the man who holds my heart captive,"

"You deserve to know!" Elena said, her eyes shining as she gently rubbed her thumbs against his cheeks. Carlton gasped in realization at her words, understanding the weight of her message. It felt like she was truly saying goodbye for good this time. The stunned expression on his face was a clear indication to Elena that he needed time to process what she had revealed. Sensing his need for space to absorb the gravity of the situation, she backed away slowly, giving him the room he needed to come to terms with her farewell.

"Please... forgive me for everything, Carl! I know it's better this way! And I don't want you to suffer any more because of me," Elena said with a shaky voice as she slowly retreated from the kitchen. Regrets and memories weighed heavy on her heart, making the pain even more unbearable. As she made her way to the door, the realization of the bleakness of her life settled in.

Yet, a small glimmer of hope persisted, reminding her that love could endure even in the darkest of times. Suddenly, Elena gasped in shock as Carlton abruptly pulled her to the side, clasping her arms tightly and spinning her around to face him.

"I can't let that happen," Carlton declared, his voice filled with fear and determination.

"Carl?" Elena whispered in disbelief, only to be silenced as he kissed her fiercely on the lips. In that moment, the glimmer of hope transformed into a whirlwind of emotions, threatening to shatter her heart into a million pieces. His arms enveloped her, strong and comforting, as their lips moved in a dance of passion and tenderness. Elena lifted her heels, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer, yearning for more as he pressed her against the wall.

"That jerk doesn't deserve you! Please... I don't want you to leave," he murmured against her lips, his grip tightening on the front of her jacket. Elena met his beseeching gaze steadily, her heart racing with emotion.

"Maybe we need some distance between us, maybe it could be good for us. But I just can't let you go," he murmured, his eyes filled with love and reassurance.

"I love you so much," she whispered back, her eagerness evident as she crashed her lips against his, craving more of him. Carlton's fingers deftly worked their way to the edges of her jacket, tugging it down as Elena allowed it to slip off her arms and fall to the floor. His hands then moved eagerly to the straps of her dress, while he peppered kisses on her neck. With a swift motion, he pulled the straps down slowly as she moaned softly in response.

"El, I missed you," he murmured with his eyes closed, gently discarding another piece of clothing as he nuzzled her cheek.

They reveled in each other's touch and passion, feeling a sense of completeness they hadn't experienced in a long time. Their kisses were filled with fervor and yearning, fueled by the blossoming emotions in their hearts. As their breaths mingled, Elena couldn't help but reflect on how she had initially tried to push him away, only to find herself seeking solace in his arms instead.