The first time

Olivia woke up to her alarm, she was still wearing her uniform. Olivia took her phone, she had gotten a notification, it was a message from Jack, "Good morning, Olivia. I want you to get directly to the room, I will pick up some breakfast for us, when you come into the room, I want you to change to your training uniform, but you can just wait for me on the couch" it said. Olivia got out of her bed, she walked to the bathroom, took a quick shower, and got ready for the day, when she was done in the bathroom, she got back to her room, left her toilet stuff, and got out of the door, to go meet Jack in the room.

Olivia got to the room, she found her new training uniform, changed, and got on the couch to wait for Jack. After a couple of minutes, Jack came into the room with a white paper bag in one hand, and two cups in the other hand. "Good morning, Sir" Olivia said, she walked over to him, he gave her the coffees, "Good morning, you look good today, Olivia, how did you sleep?" he asked, while they together walked over to the couch, "Thank you Sir, I've slept like a rock to night, so I'm fresh, and ready for the day Sir" she said, they got onto the couch. "I got you a iced passion tango tea lemonade, a bagel with cream cheese, and some fries we could share if you want" he said while he was unpacking it all, he got the same for himself, "That sounds delicious Sir" she answered and took a sip of her drink, "It taste amazing Sir" she said with a big smile, "That's good to hear, this is my favorite breakfast" he said, "I understand why Sir" she answered.

While they were eating, they talked about the day before. "What did you think about yester day Olivia?" Jack asked, "It was a productive day, I'm not sure I still remember alle the positions, but I hope that's okay Sir" she said, "That's fine, I don't expect you to remember them all, right now, we will have to train them some more first" he answered. They finished the breakfast, and while they were enjoying their drinks, Jack told Olivia about his plans for the day. "I think we will be starting with the last seven positions, we will probably get some lunch, before we are done with all seven positions, but we will take that later. After that, we will talk a little about eye levels, maybe we will get some dinner together, and depending on the time, when we are done with that, we can have some fun together, if you are up for it" he said, and winked at Olivia, "That sound like a good plan, but we will have to wait and see, about the fun, it depends on the training, if I'm as dead as I was last night, I don't think I have the energy for it Sir" she answered with a smile.

They finished their drinks, "Are you ready for the training to start Olivia?" Jack asked, "Yes Sir" Olivia answered, "That's good, I don't know if it will be today, or we will wait till tomorrow, but we also have to talk about some names, for you" he said, "Yeah that would probably be a good idea Sir" she answered.

Jack got out of the couch, and walked out on the floor, "Come here Olivia" he commanded, "Yes Sir" she answered, while she got after him, she stopped in front of Jack. "The first position you will learn today will be, position seven, it's called 'Hands'. You will be kneeling as in position One, but with your arms together, held out in front of you, and your hands should be flat, with your palms up, that way you can hold something. Do it now Olivia" he commanded, "Yes Sir," Olivia gets down on her knees, she spreads them as wide as she could, then she takes her arms out in front of her, and make her hands flat, with her palms up, "That looks good Olivia, that is the first one today, you can take some notes now, if you want to" he said, Olivia walks over to her notebook, she writes some things down. "This position is mostly a training position, to train your focus, and your stamina" he said, Olivia writes it down, and looks at Jack, "I'm ready for the next position Sir" she said, "Okay we will continue then" he answered.

"The next position is, position eight, it is called 'Floor', for this position you will be laying on the floor, your chest down, you will have to cross your wrists behind your back, and your face should be pointing left. Do it now" Jack commands, "Yes Sir" Olivia answered, she got down on the floor, crossed her wrists behind her back, then she turned her head to the left. "That is perfect Olivia. You can take notes now" he said. Olivia walked over and writes down, "This was position eight, it is called 'Floor', this is physically the lowest level you could be, it could be used as a punishment, so you will now your place" he said.