Submissive instruction

Olivia just wanted to be in her bed the next morning, but she had to go down to the breakfast, and then go to class. Otherwise, she wouldn't be able to learn and find out what type of sub she was. She dragged herself out of her bed, got in her clothes on and walked to the bathroom, where she took her natural makeup on her face. When she had laid her makeup back to her room, she walked down to the breakfast.

For her breakfast that day, she got eggs, pancakes, bacon, and orange juice, she sat with her friends while they were eating.

When they were done eating, they got to the class. Amelia walked alone into her classroom, Jessica and Olivia walked into their classroom together, they found each a place in the back of the classroom, right next to each other.

After a short time, Mis Adams walked through the door. "I'm sorry I'm late" she says. "Today we will talk about the different types there are of a submissive" she says and starts writing something on the whiteboard. She had written "Little" on the whiteboard.

"Anay of you who knows what it means to be a 'little' in the submissive world?" Mis Adams asks the class. No body answers, so she writes more on the whiteboard. She had written "age play" on the whiteboard under "Little". "In the submissive world you can be a 'little' as it's called, it's when you like age play, so you like to be treated like a little girl" Mis Adams says. She talked some more about what it meant to be a 'little' in the submissive world, Olivia was taking notes while Mis Adams talked.

She wrote something new on the whiteboard. That time it said "Slave". "Any of you who knows what it means to be a submissive slave?" Mis Adams asked, again there was nobody answering. Again, she wrote more on the whiteboard, that time it said, "Give up full control". While Olivia still took notes, Mis Adams talked on about being a slave.

Mis Adams turned around again and wrote something new om the whiteboard. That time she wrote "Service" under, "A service, is one who love serving the master, get him whatever he wants, and needs" Mis Adams said, she explained more about it.

The next she wrote on the whiteboard was "Brat", "A brat is a submissive, who love to defy orders given by the Master" Mis Adams said, she talked a little more about it, before she got to the next type.

"Rope bonny" was the next Mis Adams wrote on the whiteboard, "A rope bunny, is someone who loves to get tied up, and play with rope" Mis Adams said. She explained a little more about it, and Olivia wrote a couple of notes about it.

When she finished talking about rope bunny, she again turned around and wrote something on the whiteboard. "Pet" it said that time, "A pet, is someone who likes to be like a pet, which could mean, being kept in a leash, and maybe eat like a pet" Mis Adams said, she talked more about it. "Wow do someone really like that stuff?" Olivia thought.

"The last type we are going to talk about is a 'Masochist'" Mis Adams said, she turned around and wrote it on the whiteboard, "A 'Masochist' is a person who likes pain, like getting whipped, a 'Masochist' would get turned on by the pain, by the whipping" Mis Adams said.

"That was all for today, you all have to think about the different types of submissions, because you have to figure out what type you are" Mis Adams said, and then she left the classroom.

The rest of that week Olivia tried to find outwhat type of submissive she is.