Prolog

Olivia is a normal girl. She had always loved her family, but when she turned 16, they decided to send her off to a boarding school, she did not know, why they did that. At first Olivia was pretty mad at them, because she had to leave everything, she left her friends, who she loved to hang out with, and talk to, now she couldn't do any of that. When Olivia was more comfortable with the new school, she got new friends, and got happier at the boarding school.

After about a month on the boarding school, Olivia found her new best friend, a girl named Amelia, they had a few classes together, they got really good friends after a group project, they were together about. Amelia presented Olivia for her own friends, a boy named William, and another girl named Jessica. They all got really good friends, but Olivia and Amelia were the closest of them.

The boarding school was split into two buildings, the one Olivia and her friends was in, and one they newer had seen, beside the outside façade of the building, Olivia had once tried to get in there, to see what it was, but when she got up to the front door, one of the teachers came up to her, and followed her back to the other building, where she always was.

On this boarding school all the students know that it all depends on the last exam. If you pass the last exam, you can live on, and get out to get a job, or whatever you want, but if you fail the last exam, you will have to stay at the school. No one of the students know what happens to those students that must stay at the school.

Olivia is 20 years old now, and she just got outfrom her last exam, so now she's just waiting for the results. Olivia isterrified that she is going to fail because, what will happen to her is shedoes?