Q & A Headcanon Part 1

WHO'S DONE WITH EXAMS? I'M DONE WITH EXAMS! HOO! HOO! HOOOOOOO!!!

This one's going to be a headcanon but slightly different. I don't know how to explain but BEAR WITH ME!

Enjoy and please type down in the comments what you'd like me to write next! ☆

____________________________________________________________

Who's taller?:

Tim, obviously. The man is so tall that even with heels he's still taller than you. Although you swear you're close to reaching him, he just sarcastically nods with a 'yeah, suuure'. (PS: Even though you don't wear heels often, he definitely gives you a piggy back when you do and your feet hurt)

"Why'd you wear heels to go out to dinner anyways?"

"I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A POINT, TIM."

Who's the big spoon?:

Although you tried being the big spoon a few times, Tim's legs and arms are so sprawled out when he's sleeping that you have no choice but to be a little spoon.

The dude's a human cage when it comes to sleeping, and you like it...when it's not in the scorching heat during the summer.

You definitely woke up angry in the middle of the night because you were sweating bullets and you were trapped in the said heat by Tim's arms.

Favorite place to kiss?:

Tim's favorite spot of yours to kiss is definitely around the top of your head. Your forehead, your temple, the crown of your head, you get it. He doesn't just kiss you there because it's the only place he can reach, but because he loves to see that lit up expression of yours when you lift up your head at him after he kisses you.

Your favorite spot is definitely his lips. Call me basic, I know, but you just love to reach up to his cheeks and squish 'em right before pecking him on the lips. The big smile that forms on his face afterwards is a plus.

Who gets hurt the most?:

Tim by a looong shot. Whether it is during hockey practice, or some dumb dare, or something stupid he and Daryl tried to attempt, Tim is always getting hurt at some point. (+1 for you since you hurt on this inside watching Tim get injured though 😔)

"What made you think having a race on ice was a good idea?"

"I was trying to make a point, Y/n."

How would you both show you want affection?:

Tim wouldn't outworldly say it.

You'd either be lounging around and reading a book or working on something and he'd just come up to you with one of those dramatic and drawn out sighs.

He'd lazily plop his weight on you like a cat, snuggling your neck or resting his cheek on your head.

"You sound like a sad Victorian child dying of scarlet fever." You teased as you didn't lift your head up from your book, though your eyes weren't really reading the words on the pages anymore.

"Okay, ouch." He'd feign being offended, removing himself from you. "'Just wanted a hug" Another dramatic sigh.

You laughed as you put your book aside and reached your arms up to hug him.

"I'm sorry, come here you big baby."

"No, no. I see how it is." Tim nudged you away so that you fell back down on the couch.

"Timmy I'm sorry!"

You obviously showered him with kisses later. After all, he was your sad Victorian child dying of scarlet fever.