"But- How?!"

Bonjour! Hope you enjoy!

______________________________________________________________

"So when is that "Certain Someone" coming? I gotta go see Dr.Wheedon soon."

Darryl was getting impatient. Tim had told him he was waiting for a certain person, you. He didn't necessarily tell Darryl he was waiting for his girlfriend, since he did not feel the need to. You were his, and he was yours, why does it have to go out to the whole world?

"Trust me, they're coming soon. She's usually never late."

"She?" Darryl questioned, now wanting to stay a little longer.

"Yeah, she." Tim mentally kicked himself for revealing the surprise.

"Well then, who's the unlucky girl? Let me guess...That chick with the spiky hair back at your hangout?"

"No, obviously not. She doesn't even go here!"

"Chill out man! I was only messing with you."

Tim would look at his watch again, fiddling with his lip piercing.

"I never got the clarification but- we're talking about your girlfriend here, right?" Darryl broke the silence, still unsure of who that "she"  Tim was referring to.

"Yes, dude! It's my girlfriend. We're waiting for my girlfriend" So much for not wanting to tell the whole world.

"Well jeez! Who put you in a bad mood this morning?" Darryl would exclaim, receiving a glare from Tim. 

"I'm just worried she won't show up. What if she met some other guys back at her student council meeting?"

"She's a WHAT?-" Darryl would stare at Tim "How'd you manage to get a student council? I mean don't get me wrong bud but you're a little..." Tim would look at Darryl, his eyebrows worried. "Well, you're a little different from the rest.."

"So you think she'd dump me for another guy? God I knew getting Prince Albert was a bad idea." Tim would look down at his feet until he heard a very familiar voice that gave him butterflies in his stomach.

"Timmy! I'm so sorry-" You panted, holding a crazy amount of papers. "I tried to tell them I had to go but they kept giving me more things to sign."

Darryl gawked at you. Not because he was attracted, but just because he never imagined Tim to catch a girl like you. You were looking gorgeous with your leather boots that perfectly matched your top and white skirt.

"S'okay." Tim would smile gleefully, holding your sides as he connected his lips with yours. Darryl would look between Tim and you back and forth, opening his mouth to say something only for nothing to come out. Tim remembered Darryl was still there and turned his cheek to face him.

"Oh right- Darryl, meet Y/n. My girlfriend."

"But-How?!"

"It's hard not to fall for a guy like Tim." You said with a smirk, rubbing your thumb across his cheek. Darryl would blink, noticing the "Hah, I told you so." face Tim gave him.

"Well played." Darryl glared at him back.