Defending Tim

Hello hello hello!

Request from!: onlyposersfuckingdie

Enjoy and please type down in the comments what you'd like me to write next! ☆

______________________________________________________________

It was a beautiful morning. The sun was shining, there was a slight breeze, and most importantly: The sidewalks were cleared off from all of the fallen tree leaves! A normal person wouldn't care the slightest about the cleared-out sidewalks, but it meant a whole lot for Tim. Without any annoying leaves laying on the floor absolutely everywhere, Tim could rollerskate around like there was no tomorrow without tripping over. He skated around campus, stopping by to give Darryl a pep talk and to play around with his hockey stick. He felt right at home, almost as if he was on the ice itself. Everything was going so well up until he accidentally hit someone with his stick.

"OW! Hey doofus! Watch where you're wielding that thing!"

"Sorry dog didn't see you there." Tim would reply, giving a hand to help the angry boy back up. Only to get swatted away by the guy on the floor. 

"Jesus, what kind of idiot whips a hockey stick like that on a school campus? You're lucky I'm nice because anyone here would've reported you to the principal!"

"Hey man, I said I was sorry- I'll help you pick up your things there's no need to start a fight over it."

"No need to start a fight over it? You almost broke my nose dingus!" The guy would get all close, now poking Tim who was raising his hands to show he wanted no harm.

"Of course, I don't expect anything else from people like you. Junkie."

That was when something hit the boy's cheek. It seemed like a fist but it was too small to be the blonde's own.

"Watch what comes out of your mouth you goon." You'd say, shaking your hand after giving the boy a killer right hook.

"F*! What's wrong with you?!"

"I could ask the same of you! Aren't you supposed to be a student council? Attacking people like that for no good reason!"

"He started it! He shouldn't have hit me with his dumb stick."

"And you shouldn't have opened that big dirty mouth of yours. Now run along before I take matters to the head councils!"

The boy would glare. Not at the girl, since he was scared of her, but at Tim.

"You got off lucky." And he scurried away.

"I'm so sorry about him. Trust me, you're not the only one he did this to." You let out a sigh, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"You okay? Did he hurt you?"

Tim was a little taken aback. Someone stood up for him! And it wasn't Darryl this time. You might think that a big guy like Tim that plays hockey could fight, but oh no- he could never hurt a fly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." 

"Good. That's good to know."

You both looked at each other. Tim was red and you were blushing, you both didn't expect for each other to look so attractive. Tim kicked a pebble, his hands in his pockets.

"I'm Y/n!" You finally said.

"Tim. I gotta be honest with you Y/n, you can throw a punch."

You'd chuckle at his surprise, he was cute. REALLY cute.

"Why thank you."

He'd throw a hand to his hair, beating around the bush to ask you out. You could tell that he wanted something. You held your books tightly, hoping he'd ask you out.

"Listen, you helped me out back there and I just thought..."

"Yes?" You smiled gleefully

"Would you like to hang out sometime? So I could return the favor in some sort? It's completely fine if you don't feel like it! I get it." He'd burst out, looking anywhere but into your eyes. He was worried that you were going to punch him like the other guy. He mentally prepared himself to get hit, after all, he was nothing like the guys you usually talked with. They were preppy, and he was a punk.

"I'd love to." He heard a small voice reply. "Did she just say yes?"

"Wait- actually?"

"Mhm!" You'd nod, looking through your bag for a pen to write your number on his hand. As you did so, Tim felt as if he was dreaming.

"It's my number, call me!" You'd wave as you turned to leave. Tim would watch you walk off, standing there in shock. After you were completely out of his sight, the corners of his mouth formed into a smile.

"And Tim Laflour scores!"