Meet cute

So! I've received my very first request and this will be more of a Tim POV. I'm sorry because it's not going to be a whole story because I'm not all that great at writing aside from one-shots. Hope you'll like this one though! Tysm for commenting! ❤️

Request by: Zoe101xoxo + emmetsolos 

Enjoy and please type down the comments on what you'd like for me to write next! ☆

______________________________________________________________

"You may not have faith in faith, but my man faith has faith in you!" Tim said as he skated away from Darryl who very much looked like he needed a pep talk. The blonde would circle around the school lampposts and classmates he knew, to which he stopped every minute to greet them with a friendly bear hug. He would swing his hockey stick around, imagining himself scoring his opponent's goals. Right when he aimed for a big swing, he heard a little voice from behind him. He spun his head around in complete fright, only to find a very beautiful girl behind him. You.

"I'm so sorry dog- I mean girl- I mean!-" He groaned at his pathetic apology, immediately putting his hands to his hair in embarrassment. The girl would chuckle solemnly, assuring him that it was alright.

"Sorry, I'm-"

"Tim. Tim Laflour." The smaller cut him off. Her cool attitude was soon worn off as she realized she sounded absolutely creepy.

"I mean- I know your name because we're in the same English class! Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like such a creep." She laughed awkwardly as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. She would look to the side, not wanting to meet his charming blue eyes. He, however, did not stop looking at her for one second. He was mesmerized by how pretty she was. The way she moved your hands so graciously and the smile she broke out started something in him. This weird and enjoyable feeling in his stomach started to flutter when she looked back at him. That's when he noticed a sad gaze in her eyes.

"What's wrong? You seem down."

"It's nothing. I don't want to disrupt your um...training!" She picked up his hockey stick that was still laying on the floor, handing it back to him.

"Oh, nah I was done anyways." He smiled sitting down on the grass that was beside them. He pats down a spot next to him to which she did not decline the slightest.

"This is going to sound pathetic but..."

"I wouldn't say pathetic per se. We all deal with our challenges differently, I'm sure you must be going through something hard and you don't have to feel bad for that." Tim would cut her off, to which she watched him in fascination. The way he spoke so seriously about her downgrading herself made her heart melt.

"Right, Sorry. It's just that I usually get an A or above in English debate and today I got my first ever F. I blew it." Her voice would break. She threw her head in her hands, shielding her face with her knees. Tim would watch her with passion, frozen as to what he can do to comfort her. He wouldn't even dare to rub your back without your permission, it would put both of you in such an uncomfortable situation. So all the blonde did was put his hand over yours, making little circles with his thumb in order to calm you down. She peeked from her arms at the motion, smiling a little bit at the heartfelt action. The girl would lift her head up with a small smile, wiping the tears that rested on her cheek.

"Thank you." She said in a small voice. Both of them not choosing the let go of each other's hands.

"My pleasure." Tim just let himself lay on the grass, to which he was soonly joined by the girl. They both lay in silence looking at the blue sky full of clouds.

"So...What's your name?" Tim would finally ask, not wanting to hold the question any longer.

"Y/n."

"Cool. Awesome name." He nodded awkwardly. Oh boy was he not good in situations like this. Especially with a gorgeous girl like you.

"Now I know we just met but- would you like to go to take a ride with me sometimes? Doesn't have to be a date or anything if you don't want to- We could just stop by a couple of drive-throughs or..." Tim would fiddle with his key piercing with his free hand, nervous about what she could possibly reply. Y/n would chuckle at his loss of words, turning and kissing his cheek.

"I would love that." You closed your eyes to let yourself rest for a moment, leaving Tim in a lovestruck state, completely frozen in shock. He grinned in disbelief.

"Awesome."