Headache

Two in one day!? Yippee Ki yay! This is another request from onlyposersfuckingdie !

Enjoy and please type down the comments on what you'd like for me to write next! ☆

______________________________________________________________

"What is it?" You'd reply with a hand on your forehead. You had just sat down to rest due to your mind-numbing headache when you heard a knock on your door. Luckily, your anger soothed down when you saw it was just Tim. Boy you were really going to go at it if it was someone else!

"Hey babe," He'd kiss you on the temple "What's up? You party too much last night?" He'd snicker, knowing well that you weren't a party person. Only to receive an annoyed glare from Y/n.

"I stayed late last night to finish my history presentation for Tuesday. I don't know why it was a good idea to do it in the dark." You groaned in pain, slowly crawling into a ball as you would usually do when you felt tired or sick. Not only did your headache not improve in the slightest, but the neighbors upstairs had a dance class. Hearing shoes click on the floor excessively really did not improve your situation. Tim would hear the tapping from above. He thought long and hard. He put you on his back and carry you to his apartment. You didn't expect him to do that, yet you didn't complain in the slightest. It was surprisingly quiet for once!

"Darryl's not here today, he's gone off to see Janice. I just thought it made sense to bring you over since you're right next door." He'd remove the strand of hair that covered your eyes, tucking it behind your ear. 

"Thank you Tim, but you don't have to baby me all the time! I don't want to feel as if you have to take care of me when I'm sick. I'm a big girl, I can do things on my own. And it's my fault I stayed up late anyways"

"What if I want to baby you?" Tim replied slyly, causing you to think of a response back.

"Plus, I didn't need you to baby me when I broke my arm. It was my fault at that time too. See? Same situation."

"Well- It's not the same."

"How so?" He'd stop in his steps, turning his neck to look at you since you were still on his back. You'd say nothing, you knew he was right and you hated it. Even though you were the best student on the debate team, Tim still manages to get the final word from time to time. You like to highlight the fact that it was rarely. But here you were, nuzzling your face in his shoulder since you had nothing else to say. Tim would smile as he continued to walk to his next-door apartment, gently placing you on his couch with a grunt.

"Okay! Now that you're here you can take a small nap while I finish some work of my own. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good. Thanks Timmy, I love you." He'd lower his face to peck you on the lips, returning to his room quietly as possible. It only took you 3 minutes for you to fall asleep, you really were sleep deprived. Occasionally, Tim would come out of his room to check on you. He'd put a thermometer in your mouth, he'd place a cold water towel on your forehead, he'd wake you up quickly to make you drink water, and so on and so forth. Once he finished his essay at around 6:30 you were still sound asleep. You had been sleeping since 11 am, missing lunch, and here you were still sleeping on Tim's couch in the same position he left you in when he put you down earlier in the day. Tim didn't want to wake you up abruptly but he knew that you had to eat something. Instead, he slid himself around you into a big spoon. Hopefully, it'll wake you up gently and comfortably. It took you a few minutes to do so, and it worked!

"Good evening my fair lady." Tim would kiss the top of your head. You'd rub your eyes with a smile.

"Studying poetry I see?"

"You know it. How'd you feel?"

"My headache's definitely gone down. You're the best" You cooed, pinching his cheeks like the cutie he was. You'd kiss him on the lips, feeling his smile against yours.

"I asked Darryl to bring some 'za, Neapolitan style just how you like it."

Just as he said that the door opened with Darryl and Janice holding dinner.

"Alright lovebirds, get your asses up because I'm not bringing the slices on a silver platter." Darryl would say in annoyance. The two that seemed to be comfortably cuddled up batted their eyes at him, hoping to not get up.

"No. Janice and I have dinner plans so y'all are both going to get them yourselves." Darryl would raise his hands and shake his head, trying really hard not to give in. To his dismay, he did eventually end up giving it to them. He sighed in annoyance and Janice simply laughed in sympathy.

"Thanks dog! You're the best."

"Bye guys! Enjoy your dinner!" You'd say to the other two. Janice waved as Darryl rolled his eyes.

"They're so damn annoying. You can tell they're made for each other." Darryl would close the door behind him.

"You do have to admit that they're pretty cute though." Janice would smile, linking her arm with his. Darryl thought for a moment.

"Okay, I guess they're kind of adorable together."