An ice hockey disagreement

My house is cold, the floor is cold, my blankets are cold, I'M cold.

You know what else is cold? AN ICE SKATING RINK!

(Again, I'm sorry in advance if I didn't do ice hockey justice.)

Enjoy and please type down in the comments what you'd like me to write next! ☆

______________________________________________________________

He has it! Crap they took it. Left, right, is he going to score?! Ah, so close.

You watch with anticipation as Tim sped through the ice. Normally you would be swooning over your boyfriend during his hockey games, earning an air kiss from him whenever he scored. However, today felt different. You weren't going to lie, the team he was playing against was tough. You know how better Tim and his team got throughout the months, practically winning every game within 20 minutes. However, the game has been going on longer than usual, and you could tell Tim was starting to get worried..and frustrated.

"Come on..come on.." You whispered under your breath as you bite your thumb nervously, watching as the other team practically targeted Tim as not one, but two players whammed into him. Although Tim was the one on the ice, it pissed you off too! What the hell? Where the hell is the ref when you need him?

A whistle. Finally!

"LaFlour!" The referee yells out. Wait what?

A red card.

Tim got a red card.

You watch in bewilderment as Tim skates to the referee. You couldn't hear from your spot in the stand but you could make out exactly what he was saying. What the hell, dog? What about the others? Not cool, man!

Yeah! Yeah you tell him Tim! You wanted to shout out before your jaw dropped at the sight of him skating out of the rink.

"WHAT?!" You exclaimed as you stood from your seat, looking past Tim but at the referee.

"NO! NO, THAT'S NOT FAIR!" You exclaimed as you scooted past the people, murmuring quick 'excuse me's as you marched right down to the rink.

"Y/n, it's okay-" Tim tried to say, only for you to wave him off as you saw the ref skate to you both. The referee looked bored, almost as if he was used to dealing with crazy fans.

"How come you give him a red card and the other bozos get off scot free, huh?!" You questioned, a threatening little finger pointing at the man in white and black.

"Listen, lady. I'm the referee here an' I saw an elbow. Just walk it off missus."

You gaped your mouth, absolutely baffled by this jackass. Tim winced as the poor 42 year old mustached man didn't know what he was signing himself up for.

"How DARE you!" You roared as you pointed your finger at him.

"Y/n-"

"No. NO! If this man here paid more attention to the game rather than fixing the skid mark resting on his upper lip then maybe he would've seen the two asshats that kept purposely running into you!" You waved your arm in fury, earning a few 'ooohs' and laughter from the crowd.

"Now you listen to me, sir. The red card was NOT merited! And if you really want to earn my respect as 'referee'- " you mocked "Then you'll rethink your decision and do your fucking job and bench those sons of bitches!"

The man sighed as he was slightly taken aback that you, a small little woman that he never even met before, had more fire in you than possibly the rest of the players combined. He wiped the sweat from his forehead, rolling his eyes slightly as he murmured a 'fine', rubbing his mustache after you had very aggressively commented on it.

You nodded hesitantly, shocked as you didn't expect the man to give in that easily.

"Yellow card! But I'm watching you LaFlour." The ref warned, Tim nodding with an eager smile.

"Yessir." He said before giving you a kiss on the forehead in thanks, skating quickly to the penalty box for five minutes. You gave the referee a last glance, a little taken aback by your own anger yet you couldn't let your frown falter.

"Thank you. And I actually think your mustache is lovely!" You couldn't help but yell once again, the anger in your voice faltering yet your threatening little index finger still pointed up at him. The crowd whooped and cheered as you slowly returned to your seat, causing you to smile nervously and murmur a few shy 'thank you's. Tim was your biggest fan, and you sure were his.

☆Bonus☆

"So what you're telling me is..all it took for the ref to switch your red card for a yellow was a little lady to chew him out?"

"Yep. That's my girl, man." Tim swooned as he watched you from the penalty box, his teammate looking at the direction he was looking at with a smirk.

"Damn, where'd you find her?"

"More like she found me, dog."

...

"Mind if I borrow her for the next game?"

"Piss off, dude."