First Fight

Hiii! Night-time writing just HITS DIFFERENTLY.

This story is going to be a teeny tiny bit more angstier than usual. But don't worry! No breakups or anything.

Request from!: Lilly_Husband

Enjoy and please type down in the comments what you'd like me to write next! ☆

______________________________________________________________

"Well SORRY for doing what was expected of me during hockey practice!"

"That wasn't for hockey practice! That was a full-on fist fight Tim!"

"Jesus Y/n, Hockey's a contact sport! I'm 'bout to get hit in the face once or twice!"

"Tim! Ice hockey is not a boxing match!"

"Are you seriously taking his side right now?"

"You've got to be joking." You threw your hands to your face. You've been arguing with Tim the whole way back home from his hockey practice. To recap, you had looked up from the book you've been reading, only to find Tim and one of his teammates punching each other. How was that humanely possible considering they were fighting on ice? No one knows.

"Joking? You're the one that gets all moody when you see me with that spiky-haired girl back at my base!"

"Tim that's not fair. You know she's always trying to find some way to flirt WITH YOU!"

"Don't raise your voice at me!" Tim raised his hand up. You knew he hated it when someone yelled at him. You didn't mean to, it just naturally came out. Though, although he hated getting yelled at, you on the other hand hated getting silenced. You put your fists on your sides in a complaint, just looking at Tim's little finger point that you wanted to whack away so severely. 

You guys weren't expecting the fight to be so heated. Poor Darryl who was just sitting there reading a book was staring at the commotion. You screamed in annoyance, not knowing what else to say as you walked straight ahead to your apartment right in front of his and slammed your door. Tim looked at your closed door, not sure why he decided to raise his voice at you. He sighed as he rubbed a hand through his hair, only now noticing his roommate looking very concerned.

"Oh. Hey dog."

"Yikes man, trouble in paradise?"

"Big trouble. I wasn't expecting for it to get tense like that." He plopped down onto the couch, only now realizing how stupid this whole argument was.

"God I never fought with her before, man. I don't know what to do." Tim would look up at the ceiling above him, contemplating every single word he said. Darryl, who seemed to be an expert when it came to getting forgiven by Janice, stepped up with a prideful smile.

"Oh Tim, Tim, Tim. My sweet innocent boy. Did you even come to think that she was maybe on her...you know..." Darryl got closer to Tim, only to whisper out possibly the worst reason out of all of the worse reasons. "...time of the month?"

Tim, who was as oblivious as Darryl, nodded along as his face lit up.

"Dude! I think you're right!"

"Alright. So go give her some chocolates, a hot pack, and a hug. Trust me, she's definitely going to melt in your arms after that." Darryl would say as he snapped his finger, almost too confident of his plan.

"Thanks man! I owe you big time!"

Tim would slowly jog along to your apartment, holding the treats and the pouch in one hand and using the other to knock on the door. You creaked it open slowly, not fully letting him in.