Clueless

(SORRY I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THIS CHAPTER)

*Inhumaine screaming* 

Hi! LET'S GET WRITING PEOPLE.

Enjoy and please type down in the comments what you'd like me to write next! ☆

______________________________________________________________

This was the day. The day everyone awaited for. Well, everyone was a bit of a stretch, but you sure were excited. Today wasn't your relationship anniversary, nor was it your birthday, nor did Tim come home with your favourite takeout. No no no, it was better. The day you had long awaited for...Tim was going to watch clueless.

Now Tim (as you all read in the previous chapters) wasn't a big fan of clueless. He'd nag and complain and criticize. Yeah, Tim wasn't too hot to watch clueless. But finally, during one of their usual movie nights, Tim had let out a very annoyed "Fine." you were laying on top of him when you heard him, immediately sitting up to give him the biggest of kisses.

Which brings you back to now, Tim with a frown as she sat besides you, ready to watch that damn movie you were begging him to watch for pratically your entire relationship now.

"You'll see, it's gonna be awesome!"

"I have my doubts." Tim said in a grouch.

You had gotten through the first half of the movie with only minor complaints from Tim. Just the usual "This is frying my brain." or "I can't stand her." But after a while, he began to actually watch, his furrowed eyebrows relaxing. What you didn't know, is that Tim was coming up with a plan. While you were believing that Tim was enjoying the movie, Tim was considering slamming his head against the TV. Up until he got the great idea to...

"I can't believe Elton is all over Cher. She's not all that great." Tim schemed, getting closer to your ear to whisper.

"You're prettier.."

He leaned into your neck, pecking and biting down softly. You let out a shaky breath as Tim flips you over his, holding your hips as you both kiss each other passionately. Your mind elsewhere, you begin to rub his curly locks, feeling his ear piercings on your pinkies. He'd rub your sides with his thumbs, occasionally rubbing your back as well to bring you down and to deepen the kiss. He stopped after a while, causing you to be clueless. (Haha)

"Huh. The movie's over." Tim said with a sly smirk, looking to the side to where the TV was showing the end credits. How long have you guys been making out for?

"Huh?.." You said dreamily, still swooning at Tim's beautiful face that was looking up at you. He chuckled as he stroked some of your messy hair down, your lips slightly red from the kissing. Then it hit you.

"Wait a minute..Wait- That's not fair!" Tim laughed at your reaction, holding your cheeks and leaning in for another kiss. You shook your head away from his grasp, crossing your arms and your mouth ajar in offence. He was clever, you had to give him that.

"It sure as hell is fair, babe. You put the movie on didn't you?" He ask, teasing you as he mockingly cross his arms the same manner as you.

"But-"

"And we watched it, didn't we?"

"But-" You said at a loss of words. You were mad at him but he was hot when he was like this. So, so hot. He watched you intently, that same sly smile of his growing bigger.

"But?" He teased again, waiting for your response. For someone who was often right, you sure were quiet right now.

"But that's not fair.." You said quietly, almost child-like. Tim bursted into laughter again, bringing his arms around your back to lay you back down with him. You let him, still completely in a state of shock that you fell for his mastermind trick. He combed through your hair with his fingers, a satisfied smile plastered on his face. He'd give you big sloppy kisses, which something you hated, to bring you back to your senses. There were no responses. Yup, he definitely broke his girlfriend.

"You're cheeky, you know that?" You finally said.

"I know, and you love me for it." Tim pecked you on the lips. "I'm sorry that we weren't able to finish the movie." Yeah, we all know that was baloney.

"S'okay. I liked what we did better." You smiled leaning back into his lips. He held your cheeks, meeting you halfway and you both kissed again. After a short while of that...

"Mean girls?.." You asked with a pleading smile, making Tim frown.

"How many times am I going to have to trick you?"