Chapter 13 Beyond This Moment

Xie Lian's cheeks grow pinker at the request but then he nods quickly and pulls away and seats himself on the side of the bed, the expression in his golden eyes part nervousness part hunger.

FUCK.

Hua Cheng steps toward him, heart pounding, and gestures toward the head of the bed. "Not like that. Lay down on your side for me."

Again the prince nods shakily and does as he's told. Seeing him so... So obedient to Hua Cheng's desires sends another wave of heat through the concubine. The feeling of power is an unfamiliar one in a life where he has never once held power even over himself, and now, seeing Xie Lian, his prince, his god, do as he bids... Hua Cheng finds that he likes it.

"San Lang..."

The call is quiet an embarrassed and it pulls Hua Cheng out of his thoughts so that he realizes he's just been standing there motionless staring at Xie Lian.

Xie Lian whose hair is mussed, Xie Lian whose lips are kiss swollen and cheeks beautifully pink, Xie Lian who's long slender legs stick out bare and tantalizing beneath his already mussed robes... Fuck but Hua Cheng wants him. It never occurred to him that he could want anyone this badly.

"Sorry Gege, you're just too beautiful not to look at."

He reaches out and runs a caressing hand over Xie Lian's cheek and the side of his neck. The gesture is a possessive one, but why shouldn't he be possessive? It might only be for right now, only for a night or two, but for this moment the prince is his, all his, the way he will always be Xie Lian's.

The prince shudders at his touch and longing rises hot and aching in Hua Cheng. He quickly slips out of his own clothes and tosses them to the side before sliding onto the bed behind Xie Lian so that the prince's back is to him. Hua Cheng rolls onto his side as well, ignoring the way the movement makes his still healing back twinge in complaint, and rests one hand on Xie Lian's hip, pulling his robes aside to bare the skin beneath, first his thighs, slim yet muscled, and then the soft curving swell of his ass. As his skin is bared Xie Lian tenses and Hua Cheng leans forward quickly to press soothing kisses to the side of the prince's neck. At the same time he reaches out to rube gentle circles in the prince's thigh.

"Relax for me Gege." Hua Cheng murmurs the words against the back of Xie Lian's ear and feels the prince briefly tense at the new touch then relax under the concubine's ministrations. As he feels Xie Lian relaxing Hua Cheng leans forward instinctively and gasps as his own arousal inadvertently brushes against Xie Lian's backside. An answering gasp from Xie Lian has another wave of heat rolling through him and he leans forward again, deliberately this time, grinding against Xie Lian's ass, his own groan at the sensation mingling with the prince's answering moan and oh fuck... Unable to resist, Hua Cheng wraps an arm around the prince's waist, pulling him close against the concubine as he grinds against Xie Lian from behind, his own heavy pants and gasps mixing with the prince's as he chases pleasure.

"Fuck gege... You're so perfect... So..." Maybe it's the arousal making it hard to think, maybe it's the shear intoxicating power of Xie Lian's presence, but Hua Cheng finds the words he wants utterly beyond him and Xie Lian's neck is right there in front of him... Leaning forward Hua Cheng bites down on the side of his neck and is rewarded a high pitched moan. He feels his cock twitch at the sound and he realizes suddenly that he's close. He could keep going, could grind himself to completion against the prince's perfect ass, but that isn't what he had in mind and he still wants to...

With an effort of will Hua Cheng forces his hips to still and gasps against Xie Lian's ear. "Gege... press your thighs together for me..."

He feels Xie Lian start slightly then comply and he pulls back a little, lining himself up, then presses himself between Xie Lian's thighs, the sensation sends sparks through him, tight and warm and making him imagine what other things must feel like... Hua Cheng tightens his arm around Xie Lian's waist, cants his hips, and thrusts between the prince's thighs.