"Well, it's about time," Belial said, standing up. His face was emotionless, a mask that had formed on it.

The prince of Hell nodded and created a portal. Lucan returned home to Zack, who was now in the last trimester of his pregnancy and going through a critical period. The news of Aleks had weighed heavily on him, especially psychologically, and Lucan was seriously worried.

Belial and Astaroth, with Sai in their arms, stepped out of the portal and sat down at the large round table where Mammon and Asmodai had already taken their seats with their deputies. Both gave Astaroth surprised looks, but said nothing. Gradually, the other princes of Hell arrived. Sereph and Hope with Jaden were the last to arrive, with Jaden standing behind Hope out of respect and offering him his seat.

Everyone looked at Belial, who had come alone, and waited for him to speak. But Belial couldn't speak, he was silent and looked at the table with a scowl on his face. He clenched his fist. For Aleks. "Thank you for coming here," he began. "I think everyone heard the prophecy two weeks ago. It's time to put our cards on the table."

"If you mean that Aleksander is a carrier, we already know that," Mammon said.

This didn't surprise Belial.

Then Sereph began to speak. "I think you'll know about my mate Hope, too. Hope is the carrier of knowledge," he said.

No surprised faces.

"The resemblance to Aleksander is quite clear, which confirmed the suspicion," Belphegor said in a surprisingly neutral tone.

Hope was silent, looking at the table.

"You're right. The carriers are all from Aleksander's bloodline," Belial said.

"Then is Zackory, Aleksander's brother, the third carrier?" Asmodai asked.

Belial shook his head. "No, it's my son Sai."

He could see the surprise on the faces of everyone present. They hadn't expected that. Everyone looked at Astaroth, who was holding the baby in his arms.

"Belial, you have a child?" Behemoth asked in astonishment.

"Yes, he was born half a year ago. He is the carrier of empathy," Belial replied.

"Me and Lyric are his guardians," Astaroth said, and his tone made it clear that he would kill anyone who got even too close to Sai.

The princes looked at him. It was smart to choose a Hellprince as a guardian, because attacking the little one would be tantamount to declaring war on Astaroth.

Lucifer pursed his lips. "What the hell? How could you hide it for so long?" he asked. But everyone knew the answer, they had enough to do with Telos to take care of Aleks, and they had Astaroth's support.

"I will have to explain some things to you now, please be patient. The whole prophecy is not what it seems. It all started thousands of years ago with three gods..." Belial told the story about the Deva, the Gods, the attack and the rewriting of history. The demons listened to him intently until he finished.

"The power was passed down from generation to generation, the carriers didn't know about it. But in this generation, time, empathy and knowledge have awakened, albeit not completely. Zackory and Lyric found the first two keys," Belial said.

"But how did you do it? We searched for it as well, but we had no trace, nothing," Mammon asks the demon.

"You couldn't find her," Hope said.

They all looked at him.

"Only members of the Deva people or those of the damned Gods could find and create them. Zackory also has Deva blood in him, and Lyric belonged to Tori's people."