Chapter 2 Part 11

Once Ateam left the girls alone, the girls, then grab their towels to dry their feet.

After that Eyo puts on her socks and shoes and then the girls, head to the bathroom to the supernatural secret passage near the side of the tub, once in the passage of the hall, they say their goodbyes and then the sky sisters return back home as exit from the passage.

"So you going to teach Ateam how to use light ki now?" Ask Aprila as they come out from the bathroom.

"Yes, it's important that he learns how to use to it, especially if he gets into tough situations.

"That's true," Miku agrees, "since he's a little boy, he have plenty of time to hone it and completely learn, how to use it.

"Exactly," Lina answers. "Which is why it's best to teach him now than later, when he is grown up."

"Oh ok, gotcha," Aprila says in understanding.

"Now then, I better get started with his training. Ateam!"

"Coming sis," he says as he gets up from the sofa and goes to her.

Once he goes to her, she then asks, "Ready to be begin your training?"

"Yeah, let's do this!" He says excitedly.

"Alright, let's do it in the living room for now."

"Ok,"

"Would you two like to join us?" She asks her two sisters.

"I'll pass," says Miku.

"Same here," says Aprila, "but we should maybe get started making dinner for our guests of honor for tomorrow."

"Oh yeah, let's make some Buffalo cheddar dip with meatballs and chicken strips." Miku says happily.

"Ok, sounds good." Aprila says with a smile, "Oh and maybe we can make some dessert too."

"Oo great idea, let's do that too," Miku says excitedly.

"Well if that's what you two are going to do, then I'll leave you two at it." Lina with a warm smile, "Let's get to it, Ateam."

"Right!"

So the two go to the middle of the living room as Lina begins training Ateam on how to use Light ki.

"So what will we be doing first sis?"

"Well I'll be showing you first how to feel light ki and sense light ki. She answers, "Now then, take off your socks."

"What?" He says in confusion.

"Take off your socks." She repeats, "It will be your lesson on what ki feels like."

"Uh ok," as he never walked barefooted before, so he hesitantly takes off his socks and wait for further instructions.

"So..what do you want me to do now?" He says in curiousity.

"Come to me and put your feet on mine."

"Um ok," he then goes to her and carefully places his feet on hers, while Lina holds his little hands to make sure he doesn't fall over. "Wow you feel nice and warm."

Lina smiles warmly and then she says, "Now, close your eyes and relax."

Ateam nods, closes his eyes and relaxes, then in a moment, he begin to feel a nice sensation coming off of Lina as she releases her ki a bit.

"Can you feel it?"

"The ki?"

"Yeah."

"Yes, I can feel it."

"Good, now try sensing and focusing on my light ki."

"Ok."

Trying to sense and focus on her light ki,    Ateam begins to slowly see a image  of a energy being, then steadily show the figure to be Lina, while showing everything around him in the sky sisters living room.

"Are you able to sense my Light Ki?"

"Yes, but I can also see you and the things around us here." He answers, "Is that supposed to happen?"

"Yes, your ki sensing allows you to see the person and the things around them," she explains, "Now try focusing on Miku's energy."

Ateam nods, then he focuses on Miku's energy and slowly his ki sensing leads him to Miku, where he saw her preparing dinner in the kitchen for tomorrow, while Aprila makes desserts to go with it.

"Did you manage to sense Miku's Light ki?" Lina asks calmly.

"Yeah, I managed to sense Miku's energy."

"Great job!" she says happily as she lays her forehead on his, which Ateam smiles warmly as he feels the sweet warmth of her forehead, "You're quick learner, soon you'll be able to learn how to use your light ki in no time. Now then, let's continue on with your training."

"Right!" He says happily as he looks up at Lina with determination to master his light ki.