Chapter 1 Part 5

As King Ateam and Michael were trying to hit some blows on Lucifer. Yowaddle was trying to convince the rebelling angels to turn back to the Lord on the battlefield. But it was impossible, their minds were too poisoned by whatever lie that Lucifer told them of getting.

Now back with King Ateam and Michael. The two still haven't been able to land any blows on Lucifer, which was getting difficult for the two.

“Why aren't we getting a hit on him, Michael!?” Says King Ateam, in a bit of frustration.

“He's seraphim remember, he's too strong and quick for us to beat.” Says Michael.

“Oh, you two are giving up already? What a shame.” Says Lucifer, mockingly.

“We will not lose to you!” Says King Ateam in a rage. “I won't… I won't lose to a villain, who wants to corrupt our world, harm the Lord and our people!”

Suddenly, King Ateam begins to be covered by white aura energy, new strength surges through his body and with a loud battle cry, He bursts out his enormous energy. Causing a strong wind that could have blown everyone away, which did with a few angels.

King Ateam's energy was so strong that the intensity of it caused his whole armor to burst into small pieces.
The only thing he had left was his sword and shield. “Luciferrr!" He shouts in rage. Lucifer was in shock (especially Michael), his confidence dropped and his fear began to slowly creep up by this angel's newfound power within him.

“What… What is this new power that I'm sensing within this angel? Rr no matter, it will still end in the same way as before. You are just a" – before he could even finish what he was going to say, King Ateam quickly rushes at Lucifer with tremendous speed and with all his might, bashes him with his shield to his helmet (that he had on).

Sending him flying seven yards back to the floor. After that hard bash, his shield broke into pieces…