Chapter 1 Part 11

Now, King Ateam was trying to carefully figure out what to say to Skyra. Once he does, he says “oh well, I wanted to do a different duty, since that duty was where I was less social with everyone there. So, I thought it would be best to do patrolling inside the kingdom, where I can be more social with everyone.”

Skyra was a bit quiet and still a bit concerned about King Ateam. For she heard that he left his duty, after the defeat of the fallen angels to do a different duty inside the kingdom. Which gives her a feeling that he must have lost a bit of trust with his brothers and sisters.

Which also explains why he wanted to patrol inside the kingdom. However, there was some truth to King Ateam's answer. For you see, when he was created by the Lord, he first, of course, thanks the Lord of Hosts for creating him, worships the Lord, meets and hangs out with his brothers and sisters a bit.

After all this, he goes to do his duty in guarding the north gate against any enemy invaders that would try to invade the Lord's kingdom and patrols around the kingdom's walls and gates.

Which was not very social for him, since he only had one guard with him and only met a few guards along the way to each gate (which were 4 gates, but the last gate was just King Ateam and whoever else was with him guarding it) that were being guarded.

After that time, until the time the rebellion started their fight, has King Ateam protected the outside walls and gates of the Lord's kingdom for many years. So, you could say that he was almost isolated from everyone in those days.

But it was good that he was being a bit more social with everyone, but this wasn't his real attention. Which Skyra could tell, she was starting to get a bit suspicious of him and she wanted to know the truth. So, she then asks, King Ateam in a serious tone, “Is that your real reason for switching your duty?” An this is where things get a bit difficult for King Ateam.