Chapter 1 Part 2

As King Ateam and Michael were doing their duties in guarding the north gate. King Ateam was thinking about something that didn't cross his mind. Does the Lord know who the evildoers are?

So he asked Michael about this, Michael was a bit surprised by this question, but he answers him saying, “of course, why would you ask a silly question like that?”

“Because if the Lord knows who the evildoers are, then he can help us find out who they are and we can stop them.” Says King Ateam. Michael liked King Ateam's idea, but the thing was the Lord couldn't just say who it was or who they are if they haven't done anything evil yet.

But yet again, they couldn't just let it come to pass. So this was a hard thing to respond to for Michael. But before he even got the chance to respond to King Ateam's idea, a war horn was blown.

King Ateam thought it was a festival horn, but when Michael explained what it really was, King Ateam was in serious mode.

“If that's the case, we better hurry over there then,” Says King Ateam.

“Right! I think it came from the south side of the kingdom, let's go!” Says Michael.

So the two head to the south side of the kingdom of heaven. Once there, to their great surprise, they find angels going against angels. Which was the most craziest thing they'd ever seen.

“What is the meaning of this!? Said King Ateam, confused by this crazy event.

“I don't know,” said Michael.

He looks where the south gate is and spots 3 angels protecting it, one he recognized, which was none other than yowaddle commander of the one legion army of the Lord. Once he sees him, he tells King Ateam to follow him to the south gate to see if they can get some information from the commander.