Chapter 2 Part 2

Now King Ateam was ready, but there was something he wanted to ask the Lord first. "My Lord," he says hesitantly. “I'm ready, but before I leave, I have 2 requests I would like to ask you?”

“Oh,” says the Lord. “An what would you like Me to do for you?”

King Ateam chooses his words carefully says: “Well I heard a bit about how Your Son, Jesus, can save people through Him and by His life aurora, He washes away their sins, by their repentance You and Your Son forgive them and when they asked to be renewed in You, You renewed them through Your Holy Spirit and because of You and Your Son, they can now come to heaven once they're dead or killed. As long as they believe in You three and follow Your guys' ways.

Now what I ask is to permit me to try to redeem the 1/3 of our fallen brethren and sisters back to you and your ways?” Now, this was an unsuspected request for all the angels to hear from King Ateam.

For many believe that there was no hope or no chance for the fallen angels to be ever redeemed or changed for what they have done. But they forget that the Lord can do all things possible. Now the Lord was pleased by his request, So He permits it, saying,

“What you ask shall be permitted,” everyone was shocked by his answer, even King Ateam was surprised by this, however the Lord's continued on saying,

“If you can redeem them back to me, if they repent for what they did, I'll release them from their eternal chains in hades, but they shall remain on the earth, because of their rebellion, they shall not stay in heaven, until the kingdom of Heaven is established upon the earth, then they can return back to their home.

“I understand Lord, thank you for your grace and mercy to our fallen siblings, I will do my best to bring them back to you.” Says King Ateam as he bows on one knee to his Father and Lord in gratitude.

"I know you will,” He says with a smile, “Now what is your second request?”

Thinking carefully, he raises his head and says,”Lord, I request you scatter pieces of me to the other universes that I may be able to protect them as well.”

“Do you mean create copies of you from parts of you?” the Lord corrects him.

“Uhh, yes,” Ateam response.

“You do realize this will diminish your strength, if you do this…" He warns him.

“Yes, I know,” he says sadly as he lowers his head.

After a few moments of silence, the Lord approves his request.

Without any more requests or questions, King Ateam prepares himself for departure. Now before he departs from everyone, the Lord mentions secret powers to King Ateam that he can use with His help, but at the same time there is a risk of using them.

So, it will be up to King Ateam to decide whether to use them or not. Once the Lord has finished telling him everything. He then sends scatter parts of him as copies to all the earth in each different universe. To be the first angel to be reborn as a superhuman (which will be known as the light warrior) and protector of earth.