Chapter 2 Part 10

Now as the girls were enjoying their foot spa, Ateam was still watching tv. While watching tv, Ateam found a show of real life fights in a tournament, which interests him as he wanted to learn new skills and moves.

In the start of the show the announcer beings the tournament saying,

"Welcome everyone to the true strength tournament, where we have the best fighters and best entertainment for all of you folks to enjoy.

Now to kick things off, we have two new fighters that will be joining in the great tournament and these fighters that will be facing each other are Sun Wokung and Hercules."

As the announcer mentions this, the two opponents step up into the ring, preparing to fight, then in the ring the two talk recognition to each other before the battle begins.

"Sun Wokung, it's pleasure to meet the Monkian King, I hope you can put up a good fight as the legends say."

"Same Hercules and I hope you are strong as the legends say. May the best hero win."

Then the two go in their fighting stances and wait for the announcer to start the match. Now as the announcer continues speaking, he mentions the rules of how whoever is able to knock out or push out of their opponent out of the ring is the winner.

After that, he walks out the ring and stays in the middle side front of the ring. Once he does, he then says, "Alright you two, begin!"

Immediately, the two dash at the each other and try to hit with their fists, but their fists both collide with each other, causing a shockwave from their attacks colliding.

The two quickly jolt away from each other, then Sun uses high jump kick, while Hercules uses thunder punch and once again their attacks collide.

Sun then back flips and next dashes at him as he trys to knee kicks him, but Hercules blocks his attack, however being exposed for another attack from Sun, Sun quickly headbutts him hard on the head, which succeeds, causing him to stumble back from the hard blow.

Hercules goes down on one knee as he trys to recover from the blow, while Sun laughs saying, "Hahaha what's wrong son of Zeus, feeling winded?"

"Hehe your attack is impressive, Monkian King," he answers with a smile as he slowly gets up, "But I won't let such a hard attack take me down."

"Haha that's the spirit! Show me your fighting spirit," says Sun as he gets excited.

The two continue their fight as they throw kicks and punches at each other.

While the announcer tells the people the intense fight between two and their unfading determination to keep going.

Ateam is astonished by the amazing fight, being his first time seeing it on earth, he trys to learn their techniques and moves, though it was hard to copy them as they soon move faster in the middle of their fight, so he was only able to learn a little of their fighting styles as he watches on.

Later, After he finished watching the match between Hercules and Sun, Ateam then heads towards to the sky sisters' bedroom to show them what he learned, once he's at the door, he knocks at the door and says," Hey Lina, is it alright if I can come in?"

"Yes, you can come in." She responds.

Ateam goes in and then tells them, "I learned some new moves and techniques from a fighting tournament show."

"Oh really," Lina with a sweet smile, "Can you show us some?"

"Sure," he says with a smile.

First he shows them his thunder punch, which is a bit weak as the sparks from his hand wasn't really intense with electricity.

The four girls were a bit surprised and happy that he managed to pull off a good technique.

"Wow, that's amazing that you managed to use that technique," Lina says.

"Ya, but it's kinda weak," he says sadly.

"I'm sure it'll get better." Miku says as she trys to cheer him up, "You just got to keep practicing and honing that technique."

"That's right," Lina agrees, "if you do a lot of training with your skills and techniques, they'll become a lot stronger.

"You really think so?" He asks with a uncertain look.

"Mhm," the two nod.

"Well I'll do my best to improve myself, my skills and techniques."

"That's all we except from you." Lina says with a smile.

"So is there any other skills you've learned from that fighting tournament show?" Asks Aprila.

"Well I seen this person use some kind of energy blast, but I can't seem use it.

"Because that requires focusing your light ki," Lina responds.

"Light..ki?" He says confusingly, "What's that?

"It's a force is a tangible energy inside every living being, with its major focus being in the center of our bodies. She starts explaining, "By drawing it out, an individual is able to manipulate it and use it outside the body. 

Light Ki can be used for many different techniques. Because there are physical limits to the strength of the body itself, it is necessary to increase one's ki to overcome this barrier and become stronger.

When you gather light ki, you will be able to gain supernatural strength, speed, endurance, and can increase the power of your attacks to inflict greater damage to your opponents.

"Oh I see."

"If you want, I can teach you more about it and help you hone it to increase your abilities and powers."

"That would be great! He says excitedly, "Can you teach me right now?"

"Uh maybe in a few minutes." Lina says with a nervously smile, after finishing our foot spa, ok?"

"Ok,"

"Good, now can you get some towels for us? She asks politely, "I forgot to bring with them the foot spa tubs."

"Oh sure sis," he says as he goes to the bathroom to get the towels for the girls, once he gets them, he heads back to them and gives the girls the towels.

The girls each thank him, which Ateam responses back with a nod.

"Is there anything else you need?" Ateam asks.

"No, that was all." Lina answers.

"Ok," he says as he goes off to the living room and continues watching TV.