Chapter 2 Part 8

In a rich mansion, Lina and Miku have finished their handmaid duties as 4 hours have passed by and are now returning to their home, but as they were heading home, they meet one of their close friend's along the way at the resort, who was Eyo Miyo the famous female singer, Eyo greets the twins, happily, saying,

"Hey girls!"

"Oh hey Eyo, it's been awhile!" Lina says, joyfully.

"Yeah, how have you been girl!?" Miku says with joy as well.

"Oh just mostly same old, doing singing performance, dance performance and just doing me time," She replies, "but I did manage to find a special someone in my life and are now engaged!" As she shows her engagement ring on one of her hands.

The twins shout in giddy as they congratulate her and take pictures to remember the special moment.

"So what are you two doing now?" Asks Eyo with a smile.

"We were just going to head home and take care of a child that will be staying with us."

"Oh?" She says, curiously, "And who is this child? a relative or another sibling?

"Well.. he's neither, but he does think of us as his siblings," Lina says with light chuckle.

"Ya, We just found him today in our backyard," Miku adds.

"In your backyard!?Eyo says in shock, what was the poor boy doing there?

"It's a long story.." Miku says with an awkward look."

"If you got time, you can come hangout with us and meet him," Lina says, "our sister, Aprila, is looking after him, while we were working."

"Oh that would be great, it would be nice to see Aprila again and see that sweet little boy of yours, so.. count me in!" She says with delight in her voice.

"Great!" Miku says happily, "Let's go!"

So together, the girls head off to the house, once there and inside, they head to the living room.

"We're back," the twins say together.

"Welcome back!" Ateam and Aprila says cheerfully, then Aprila, surprised to see Eyo says, "Eyo?"

"Surprise!" Eyo says happily as she does the jazz hands gesture.

"Oh my goodness, it's been such a long time, since I seen you," Aprila says happily, as she goes over to her and hugs her, "what brings you by here?"

"Well I thought I come by and hangout with you guys and that the little boy that your sisters mentioned that you were taking care of, while they were working."

As she mentions this, Ateam gets up from the blue sofa and goes to where Aprila is, but stays behind her as he takes a look at Eyo, curiously.

When Eyo sees him, she is starsturk by his adorable appearance. "Oh my goodness, is this the adorable boy you two mentioned!"

Ateam is startled a bit by her and huddles close to Aprila, while hugging her leg.

"Yes, this is Ateam," Lina responds, "Ateam, this is our friend Eyo."

"Um hello," he says, nervously, "you have very pretty eyes." As he sees her  star design pupils, while the rest around them was like seeing another galaxy.

Eyo blushes a bit by his comment, "Why thank you, I get that a lot from my fans and it's a pleasure to meet you Ateam."

"Now Ateam, me and my sisters, we'll be in our bedroom to have some girl time together with Eyo," Lina explains, "You can watch any show you want on our TV, ok?"

"But I want to have our sibling time," he says with teary eyes as he hugs her leg and looks up at her.

Lina could feel Ateam's sadness and trys to comfort as she hugs and strokes head.

"Hey, don't cry, it will only be for a little bit, once we had our girl time, we'll then have our sibling time with you, ok?"

"Relaxing a bit, Ateam nods, saying ok,"

Then they hear and seeing Eyo, sniffling a bit, which Aprila asks, if she is ok.

She then responds, saying, "Yeah, I just think it's so sweet of how you girls bonded with him so fast.

The girls lightly giggle at her response, then Lina lightly kisses Ateam on the cheek, which Ateam blushes a bit with a warm smile.

"You enjoy yourself, ok?" She says.

"Ok," he says with a nod, then the girls head into the bedroom to have their girl time as Ateam sits on the blue sofa and watches TV.

In the bedroom, Lina and Miku explain everything on how they found Ateam and what he told them.

When they finished explain everything to Eyo, she is amazed and wonders what the future will hold for the little boy.

"Wow that's quite the story.." she says, have you thought about adopting him?

"Uh well, we haven't really thought about it," Lina says as her and Miku look at each for a moment with both a unsure look, then back to Eyo.

"Yeah, plus he wouldn't like it, if we change his last name to ours, if we had adopted him, Miku adds, so that wouldn't work out.

"Oh yeah," Eyo says with a awkward smile, "i guess he definitely wouldn't like that."

"So you're engaged Eyo?" Aprila asks as she notices an engagement ring on her finger.

"Oh ya," she answers, "I had been engaged to lovely man, who's a prince!"

"Wwhhat!?" The Sky sisters shout in shock, "A prince!?"

"Give us details girl!?" Miku asks excitedly.

"Yeah, Lina adds, what's he like?"

"Is he Strong!?" Aprila asks.

"Well..."