Jk: Hey you , did you saw anyone going out of the mansion?!?!? Did my world run away again!?!

Guard: Y-yes boss. .... Suga sir and hobi sir took tae sir in the hospital in the midnight.....

Hearing hospital Jungkook's heart dropped....

Jk: Why?

Guard: I don't know exactly but I think tae sir tried to do suic*de.... His wrist was bleeding badly....

Jk felt like his soul leaving his body.... His stomach twitched in fear... Fear of losing his World....

He told one of his guards to bring the car key... He took his car and drive though his hospital in full speed.He is sure suga and hobi took his world there....

He reached the hospital and went inside... Seeing him everyone bowed to him ...... The

head doctor: S-sir what are you doing here at this hour? Are you unwell?

Jk:*scary voice* Did suga and hoseok came here with someone?

Doctor: Y-yes sir they did.

Jk : Where are they?

Doctor: sir they're on the 4 th floor in front of the OT room.

Jk: O...T ? *Voice crack*

Jk run though the stairs and went to the 4 th floor he doesn't have time to wait for the elevator to come down....

As soon as he stepped on the 4th floor he saw hobi and yoongi sitting on the banch and both were crying so much.. he went to them ... Suga and hobi Sensed a 3rd persons presense. They Looked up and saw Jungkook standing in front of the crying....

Suga got so angry after watching Jungkook he started to punch jk on the face..... Jk didn't protest.... He knows he deserves all those....... But he doesn't deserve losing his world....
Jk : hyung pl-please tell me why did you bring my world here??

Yoongi: *scoff *look who is taking....

Jk : why are you saying like that hyung... Tell me what happened?

Yoongi : you want to know?? Then listen.... ( Suga told jk everything... Everything jk did)

Jk :*Crying* I slapped him?!?!?!?!! How can I !?!?!! I-I

Jk started to slap himself on the cheeks... Like a crazy man. Well.... He is crazy... Crazily in love with his world...

Hobi stopped jk... After so much straggle

Suga: YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!! JUST FOR YOU , JUST FOR YOU THE POOR SOUL IS SUFFERING.... HE IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE!!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!! YOU'RE SUCH A MONSTER.........

jk's teary eyes looked into yoongi's eye's .......

Suga continued...

He pushed jks shoulder with his hand..

YOUR THIS OBSESSION IN THE NAME OF SO CALLED LOVE FORCED HIM TO DO DO ALL THIS...*crying* My baby......

Just then the doctor came out of the OT they run to the doctor.

Hobi: Doctor... How is he?!?!?

Doctor gulped seeing jk but got a little shock when he saw jk crying..

Doctor: sir the operation was successful... But his life is still in risk... He is under life support right now ....

Jk: I want to see him ...... *Cold*

Doctor: Y-you can't sir...

Jk:I TOLD YOU I WANT TO SEE HIM THE  I WANT TO SEE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOCTOR: Ok.

Jk was about to but suga stopped him by holding his wirst.

Suga: I will not allow you Jungkook

Jk: h-h-hyung*sob* please 🥺... I want to see my world....

Hobi hold yoongis should and told him to let Jungkook go in ...he left Jungkook wrist... As soon as he left his hand Jungkook run though the room where is tae...

He opened the door and a sob left his mouth seeing tae in this state. He can't bear seeing tae suffer like this....

He went to tae's bed and sat on chair which was next to tae's bed.... He hold tae's hand and as soon as he hold his his hand he started to cry like a little baby how cry's for his mom...

The doctor and the nurses who were present were shocked to see jk like this...

Jk controled himself for some times and told those doctors and nurses to get the hell out from here....

They went out quickly.

Jk : World.... *Again crying* is it hurting so much?! *Caressing his hair lovely* world .... Wake up please.... I-I m sorry.....

Jk himself don't know when he sleeped like that.... It was 9 am in the morning.... Jk wake up by the sound of someone crying.... He shoot opened his eyes.... He saw his world was crying hard... He was so happy to see tae conscious but sad at the same time to see him cr8 like that

Jk caressed his hair and spoke lovely...

Jk : w-world how are you feeling?? Huh is it hurting anywhere? Do you want to eat or drink-

Tae: I want to die.... *Sob* why I am alive right now!?!

He started to hit himself with his hands .......

Tae: Why!?!??!? why didn't I die..... WHY!!!!!

Jk quickly hold tae hand tightly so he won't hurt himself... But tae hissed as soon as jk hold his hand.... Jk noticed that the cathanol is hurting his world as it was a little lose... And it was bleeding a little... He shouted for the doctors ... The doctors came in a sec and checked tae..... Jk did not let suga and hobi to enter in the cabin... As he told some gurds to do so ..... They were outside in front of tae's cabin....

Tae was crying silently all the time ...

Jk cupped tae's cheeks and made him look into his eyes ..

Jk : I am sorry my world... I am a very bad person ...*crying* I.... Promise I will change.... I swear I will..... For you.... For our love..... *Sob * but please baby don't do anything stupid like that... P-p-please while away from you I have seen my death.. you know..
I have placed my heart under an oath to never beat without you . Then how can you do that....You've caused my heart to weep

*Sob*

Don't I ever come in your thoughts? I always considered you to be mine. I want to live wrapl  want to call myself crazy ped inside you

How can you sleep so peaceful after causing me so much grief.. I am just complaining only because I want you to come back . All I ask for is your well-being... Can't you at least try to love this psycho? *Sob* can't you change me?? Please help me to get change.. Change me With your pure love... Please change me....
*Crying*

Tae:.........

Eid Mubarak everyone.......
Let me know...... What you think tae will say to Jungkook?

Love you 💜✨