Also Up - Tom's Story!

Tom's Story: Darkness & Devotion is completed and up now!!! This story (which is up on my profile) follows Tom and Evelyn but don't worry, all of your favorite characters from my other stories will be there too! For more information, check out the blurb below:

Warning: This story is a dark romance. Please read at your own risk and note the triggers listed in the introduction chapter.

"I would burn for you, Evelyn darling. I would flush out every corner of this Earth so no man, woman, or child could ever keep you from me. I would set this entire planet aflame so no corner could conceal you from my gaze. You are mine and I have only just begun to claim what I desire."

.                        .                        .

The Daughter. Evelyn Black, shrouded in the darkness of her lineage, bears the weight of being the only daughter of Regulus Black, isolated from the world by her abusive grandparents who would rather she didn't exist and parents who don't know she does. Lonely and longing for a connection she's never known, her only companions are her father's tombstone and the books she reads in her spare time. She's alone. Achingly so.

The Son. Tom Riddle is the Dark Heir and the eldest son of Lord Voldemort. After his father's demise in 1981, Tom is too busy preparing to become his father's powerful successor to care about anything else. But when he meets Evelyn, a woman with a bruised arm, sad eyes, and a melancholy soul like his own, he suddenly finds himself drawn to the shadows with her. In his final year at Hogwarts, Tom can't afford a distraction yet he finds purpose in protecting Evelyn from the shadows that threaten to consume her.

Despite the shadows surrounding their relationship, a bond forms, a fragile cord with power new to even this world. Yet, as their forbidden romance deepens, Tom realizes that his love may be his greatest vulnerability while Evelyn must learn to find a life outside of the isolation she's always known in a world where darkness threatens to engulf them both.

Darkness & Devotion is a romance with soul mates, slow burn, "he fell harder", and dark romance. It is book #3 in the Slytherin Boys Series but can be read as a standalone.