𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼

"𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲"
- 𝗗𝗿. 𝗥. 𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵

-----

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼 - 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱

Valentina was at the BAU for seven am but when she walked into the bullpen she saw Derek, Emily and JJ stood in Rossi's office without Rossi.

She frowned, placing her things on her desk before walking up the stairs and into Rossi's office "Why's this so messy?"

"No idea. Hotch is in Connecticut, right?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, with Spencer. They left last night. They're doing a custodial interview, Chester Hardwick" Valentina replied, scanning the many files on the floor as Emily replied with a "Oh, damn"

"He doesn't need anything else on his mind when he's dealing with a guy like Hardwick. You got any idea what Rossi was working on?" Derek asked the three agents next to him.

"I think Garcia might know. He stopped by her place last night" JJ spoke with an ounce of uncertainty in her voice.

"What?"

"Why?" Derek and Valentina questioned at the same time.

"I'm not really supposed to say" The group turned around to face the blonde tech analyst "He said he wanted to keep it between us. He didn't ask anyone for help"

"Penelope...Rossi is a guy who colour codes his handwritten notes in his notebooks. Blue pen for evidentiary items, red pen for supposition and theory. The guy is a fussy, anal-retentive neat freak who never leaves anything out of its place. I would say this" She pointed to inside of his office "is a scream for help"

"He's in Indianapolis, on a twenty year old double homicide. He said it's time someone pays for it and he was upset. He took a commercial flight this morning. He picked up a bureau SUV half an hour ago" Garcia blurted out.   

"Talk about a scream for help, Rossi doesn't fly commercial" Valentina said, glancing between her four coworkers.

"Jet's available"

"Let's go" Was all Derek said and with that, they headed to the plane.

-----

Now on the jet, Valentina was sat next to Derek as she took off her jacket and placed it on the back of her seat.

"You know there's not really much to this file, Garcia" Said Derek to Penelope who was on speaker.

"Yeah, well, there's a latent fingerprint that's making its second run through AFIS as we speak. As soon as I get results, I'll let you know. And then there's also, apparently, some crime scene notes that Agent Rossi wrote up that I'm still spelunking for"