𝗦𝗶𝘅

"𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵"
-𝗟𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝗦𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁

-----

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅 - 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀

"Yeah, I'm really liking it at the bau" Valentina said, answering Ophelia's question. Right now, her and her fellow comrades were enjoying their last night together before they went away on tour once again.

It's been a few weeks now since she's been in the FBI and they were already like her second family. The person she had clicked with the most was of course Derek. Anyone could see that and that's why Hotch and Gideon liked to partner them up on cases. She also made fast friends with JJ, Garcia and Prentiss. She liked being around them and felt like she could trust them with anything. Well mostly anything.

While Valentina's relationship with Spencer was like a brother and sister bond. Just like her bond with Aaron. And Gideon was like a father figure to her, like he was to everyone on the team.

"I'm gonna miss you guys" Val let out. While she was here in Quantico, they were getting stationed in Afghanistan again "Your all going to be so far away and-" She was cut off when Matt brought her into his chest, his arm snaking around her waist and a beer clutched in his other hand. She was going to miss his hugs.

"Cmon Val don't get all emotional on us now. We're gonna be just fine and we'll be home before you know it" She nodded into his chest as his hand caressed her hair. In a matter of seconds she was already falling asleep, something she hadn't had for the past few days. Nightmares were a bitch.

"You think she's going to be okay?" Ophelia asked no one in particular as she chewed on her bottom lip.

Noah nodded with a small smile on his face "This is Vee we're talking about here. She's going to be just fine"

-----

"I love you" Valentina said as she hugged Ophelia goodbye "I love you too. Hey call me when you and that Derek guy get together"

"And I already told you we're just friends"

Ophelia chuckled "Yeah and Owen isn't on his third girlfriend right now. Don't lie to me Val, I can see it in your eyes. Your falling in love" She sang the last word with a teasing smile on her face.

"Excuse me, I'm the profiler not you" She shoved her arm playfully.

After hugging and saying goodbye to Matt, Owen and James. There was just Noah left "Be safe okay?" You could say Valentina and Noah had some kind of chemistry because of their past relationship. But life ended up getting in the way and they just didn't work out however they still remained close friends. Fortunately for them, not even a breakup could mess up their friendship.

"I will just for you" Noah teased as he held his duffel bag in his hand "It's only three months Vee and if we do need to stay back, we'll let you know" She then hugged him once more as soldiers all around them were saying goodbyes to their loved ones and sections were getting ushered onto the plane by the officers.

But this time it was Valentina who felt sick to her stomach because she wasn't going with them. At least when she was out on the battlefield, she could protect them the best she could but from here? She couldn't do shit and it was really starting to sink in now.