𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝘁 𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗹𝘆. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗯𝘆"
-𝗟𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝗦𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁

-----

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Valentina was sat next to Spencer at the police station as Emily and Hotch came through the doors after coming from the crime scene "These guys don't lack confidence. Targeting entire families is a high-risk endeavour" Hotch started.

"It's possible they're minimising that risk by jamming cell phones inside the house. No one can call out" Spencer said while putting his hands in his pockets.

"High tech. That narrows the profile, right?" Lt. Nellis, the detective on the case said. A hopeful look in his eyes.

"Sadly not" Valentina said after taking a sip of her coffee "You can buy a hand held jammer online for like a hundreds bucks"

"I could use one of those next time I go to the movies" Lt. Nellis sarcastically said making Derek laugh until his phone started to buzz in his pocket. Garcia was calling.

"Hey, girl, you're on speaker, behave" He said into the phone before holding it out in-front of him so we could all hear her better.

"Or what, you'll spank me?" Lt. Nellis's eyes widened as Val had to look down at the floor to stop herself from laughing "Okay, erm, so I've been searching the area for unsolved robberies. I found four with similar elements, phone lines cut, small valuables only"

"Occupants tied up?"

"Yes, but no homicides"

"Okay, thanks doll face. I'll call you back" Derek went to hit the end button until Garcia spoke again.

"Wait! Before you hang up, put Val on the phone please" Derek smiled and handed his phone to the agent who nodded and told him a quick thanks before taking the phone off speaker and putting it to her ear "Val? You there?"

As the team started to talk among themselves, Val moved away slightly for some privacy "Yeah, I'm here Garcia. What's up?"

"Well I didn't get to see you this morning so I just wanted to make sure you were okay" Val smiled at the fact that her coworker cared so much. What would she do without Garcia.

"I really appreciate you checking up on me and I'm fine don't worry" Garcia nodded even though the female agent couldn't see her, that was all she needed to hear. Her voice and that she was okay.

"Okay sweet cheeks! I'll let you get back to work but when you get back me, you, JJ and Emily are having a girls night" The blonde said happily into the phone making Valentina smile.

"I'll hold you to that Garcia. Yeah, yeah I love you too" Finishing the phone call, she walked back over to the group and handed Derek his phone back "So, what do we think?" She referred to the case.

"Well I say, if we figure out what their trigger is that made them graduate to murder. It might tell us how they choose their victims" Emily told her.