𝗧𝗲𝗻

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱, 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀"
-𝗘𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗛𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘄𝗮𝘆

-----

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻 - 𝗩𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆

Spencer, Gideon, Derek, Valentina and the daughter was now on the BAU's private jet to Baltimore, Maryland.

"We're landing already?" Spencer asked, walking over to where Gideon, Derek and Valentina sat.

"Twenty five minute flight" Gideon said, not even looking away from the window when he spoke.

"I never knew twenty five minutes could feel so long" Derek commented as he looked to his right to see Val still asleep and her head resting on his shoulder. He knew she hadn't been getting much sleep, the eye bags under her eyes told him that so when her head fell onto his shoulder he didn't dare move it. He wanted her to get as much sleep as possible even if was only a short flight. Yet she never slouched.

When the plane had landed, Derek was very gentle when touching her and his movements were slow to not startle her like he did last time. Which resulted in him getting his own coworkers gun pointed at him.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep on your shoulder" Valentina blushed slightly in embarrassment.

Derek smiled "Late night?"

"Yeah, you could say that" She shrugged, standing up from her seat and putting on her jacket but Derek was still staring at her, his eyes going from her face to the scars on her arms "Hope your not profiling me Special Agent Morgan"

Snapping out of his trance, he chuckled as he too got up from his seat with his hands in the air "Wouldn't dream of it, mama"

-----

"Why are they just standing around?" Natalya asked, looking at Gideon and Reid through her living room window.

"Natalya, that's the head of the local office out there. It wouldn't do us any good to go running around without any information" Derek explained, as him and Valentina were profiling the place. The job they were here to do.

"What kind of information do you need?" She asked, turning around to face Derek. She was slightly intrigued.

While they were having a conversation, Valentina had excused herself into another room because her phone had started to ring. It was Captain James, telling her that their three month Afghanistan tour has now turned into six months.

"What do you mean six months Charlie? It was supposed to be a three month tour to help build schools for the local and poorer communities, escort the medical vehicles and provide security and now your helping the Afghan Armed Forces with the capture of Rahim Malik" Val ranted into the phone as she started to pace.

"I know this is hard for you Val but I'm only doing what I've been told" James sighed "And lets not forget I shouldn't even be telling you this-" He started to snap before Val cut him off.