[12] Guilty secret...

(A/n: This Chapter might sound a little absurd. But I hope you'll like it. I might not be able to write this story for sometime. I hope you guys will understand. Pls do vote and support my story. I'm counting on you guys. Thank you.)

Word count: 3029

Five years ago

Y/n Pov

It's been ten years since I came to USA. Not gonna lie but USA is one of the best places in the world. The place where I live is really very beautiful. It is always very calm and refreshing. I sometimes wonder if it's a heaven in real life.

I'm 15. That means I'm gonna be attending my first year of high school in US. I still can't believe that I've lived 15 years in this world. Anyways tomorrow is my first day at high school. I was scrolling through Instagram reels while laying on the bed. Suddenly I had a idea of posting a pic. I got out of the bed and went to the balcony.

I took a picture of the beautiful scenery of the sunset and posted it with a caption as, "Tomorrow is my big day. Finally entering the high school world." I was really excited about tomorrow. Not to mention about getting new friends on my first day but I'm an ambivert. I sometimes get shy around new people. And act a little crazy around my close ones.

Just because of my father's occupation and his character, I don't get many friends. My father is a little rude to everyone but he is always nice to me. Maybe that's the reason why I can't accept the fact that he is rude to everyone. He doesn't like me being friends with everyone except for his childhood friend's son Jung Hoseok.

Hoseok has always been a good friend to me. He is a little crazy just like me. The only sad part is he is my only friend in USA. I, myself, am a little obsessed with books. That's why people don't usually talk to me.

I'm not much fond of studies but I like reading books. Fictional books are really my favourite. If I had a chance to describe about myself, I'm a beautiful girl who is very obsessed with books and looks. Not that I Iike judging people. I judge myself. I have insecurities about myself. I sometimes get a feeling if I'm even capable of living this life. Anyways let's skip the sad part.

I thought of stepping into the shower before dozing off. I took a quick bath before plopping on the bed with huge gasp. I opened my phone to set an alarm but then I got a notification from my phone. Someone commented on my post.

Books_and_looks:

Comments:

Magic_Momo: Oh me too😊

Book_and_looks: Then good luck on your first day.

Magic_Momo: You too have a great day.

I never thought someone would even reply to my messages this quick. Maybe she was scrolling through Instagram reels. Otherwise there is no way some one would even response to me. I set the alarm before locking my phone and keeping it on the night stand and dozing off to my dream land.