He didn't say anything much after that, he just took my hand and directed me through the track.

"I can't do this with you Aurelo." I tried to withdrew my hand but instead he tightens his fingers and pulled me through bushes, eventually the track led out to the smooth rushing sound of the river and an instant smile came unto my lips as I saw the wooden building of his hut, the makeshift steps that led up to the porch with the soft glow of golden lights, shining through the windows.

We walked through the river and climbed the steps with the water soaking up to our waist and as the main door opened, a huge warm gust of his scent wrapped around me, I nearly cried in awe as I took in the place. It still looked the same, the only thing that stood out was my knife that was hanging above the bed on the wooden walls.

"It still looks the same." I walked over to the bed and reached a hand to trace the old handle of the knife, I jump slightly as I felt something easing up my ankle and when I looked down, I grinned excitedly down at Imali.

"I like my space simple and comforting darling, so no changes will be made. This is my sanctuary."

I laughed along with him and took up the snake who was now heavy as shit. For affection, I press my lips on his head to give him a soft kiss. "What the fuck are feeding him with damn."

"Love."

I felt him behind me, both of his hands now on my waist as he pressed his chin on my shoulder, the length of his white-blonde hair falling to my nose, I quickly took a whiff of his coconut scent, my abdomen flutter from the immense muscles that overflowed me.

"Something that I want to give you, if you let me."

I swallowed and let Imali go as Aureliano trail the tip of his nose from the bottom of my neck to my ear. He blew air and it drop my lips open as I without control, breathlessly shivered.

"I can't let you."

He grips the length of my neck with his palm, his thumb and pointer finger, inducing a tight squeeze as he pressed his bulged on my ass.

"All you have to do is say the word darling and I'll make it my life mission to have us, just fuck everyone else and I'll lay down my life for your happiness."

I shook my head and tried to leave his arms but he used his other hand and grab both of my hands and bring them around my back. He positions a knee to spread my thighs apart, the thickness of his knee rub against the humming of my clit.

"There will be consequences to our love, your people will die if I agree." I so desperately wanted to say fuck it and agree but Mato's sickness made me guilty the more I wanted to give into my desires.

"Just for tonight..." He trails his teeth on my skin, nipping it and grunted as I leaned my neck back further for him to continue his damage.

"Let me love you, fuck you the way you..." He pushed me forward to the window, my cheeks lying flat on the surface, my eyes darkening with the dark waters that flowed before me.

"Deserve. I'll show you just how much..." I gasped as he trailed a finger from my neck, down to my exposed back then walked its way to my waist, I arched my back, listening as he stoops down behind me.

"You mean to me. I will do anything for you, the love that I have for you, fuck woman it gives me life and I'd be a sick fucker to let you go..." My eyebrows tilted up at that, I flatten both of my palms on the cold glass, butterflies fluttered deep within my abdomen right there and then from his confession.

A confession that will caused a volcanic eruption of trouble, the forbidden taste of it, brought a thickness of emotion that weakness me in the knees.

"...don't make this harder than it already is, please." I felt the tears of the lust, the love, the fact that I couldn't have him, flowed down my cheeks.

He didn't listen as he ripped my dress apart from behind, his fingers widen my ass cheeks apart, he tore my panties and drew the thumb of his fingers through my soaked slit.

"Do you think I'm going to listen to you, I know that you love me too so why are you fighting me." His deep tone spoke from below me, I widen my thighs apart as he slips the thick length of his fingers through my folds, my entrance contracts from his movements, it releases a gush of pussy juices that trails down my thighs.

"Don't." I blew out a loud moaned, it created a fog against the glass as he positions the tip of his finger through my entrance, it clenches around the tip, my lips drop open in a shock moan as he forcefully thrusted the whole length through, my walls tighten around it until it bottoms out.

It shook me.

"Please Aurelio."

"Talk to me baby what do you want?" I couldn't speak, each thrust blurred my eyes with tears as he speeds his finger up then slowed down, it ignites goosebumps as I tried to hold my body up as I felt my system weakens with each push and pull.

I grasped the glass windows to help, my eyes rolling back into my head as he grunted out nasty words below my shivering, high on lust frame.

"Oh fuck." I shook my head as he slips another finger into my cunt to joined the other one, his movements slowing down as he drew me to the surface and pulled me under.

It was fucking with my head.

"You feel so fucking good..." He gritted and I reached a hand around to withdraw his ruthless slick fingers but he grabbed both of my hands to stop them from interfering with his thrusting.

"Do that again and I'll fuck you till you cry."

"Please." My lips trembled from the deep darkness of his tone. He drew another exhale of my breath as he curls his fingers and transitioned into a come-hither motion that hit against my g-spot.

"Yes ahhh..." I closed my eyes to focus on the breathless release as my abdomen clenches up, my body trembled as the built up kindles goosebumps, before I could give into the climax, he withdrew his fingers and wiggle his tongue through my sensitive folds. 

I cursed as he then latches his heated mouth on my clenching entranced and induce quick and tight sucks that numbed me to his will.