chapter 37

It's monday today as usual y/n is in her college and jk at his office doing his work silently with a frown on his face it was evening time but soon got disturbed by a knock on the door and all the members came inside and got settled on the couches after that.

"Jk we have to discuss our final planning " Rm said in his serious mode along with all others jk also straighten in posture to listen to them carefully.

"Yess... So i have already given all of you the respective tasks .... All done? " Jk asked them.

"Yess me and hobi hyung have arranged all the weapons needed and the extra ones we can have in emergency too " Tae said and hobi nodded along with him.

"Me and jin hyung have tighten the security around all our houses, base and our companies too " Jimin said and jin nodded along with him.

"And yes Yeonjun told me that he had already prepare all of the groups they will be here tomorrow on the given time. " Hobi said and jk nodded at him in approval.

"What about you suga hyung and joon hyung " Jk said when he noticed that they both are silent but soon got his answer when they both smirked.

"Done " Suga get smirking along with Namjoon and jk felt anger raising in him now that he know they found the person who backstab them he just wanna kill him in most brutal way.

"Who hyung " Jk asked and all other also looked at them in confusion and after that suga and Namjoon told them who is the traitor and what he did behind their back and felt extreme anger building in them.

"I will not leave him..... Ahhh how dare he.. I trusted him but he.... Arrange a meeting with all of our trusted members right now at our forest base " Jk said in his deep voice.

"Ok I will arrange it...... " Jimin said and after ten minutes he was done and they all also left for their base in the forest at the outskirt of the city.

After reaching their they get inside the house located in the dark forest of seoul and directly went to the basement large hall where all of their trusted members were present.

They went in the front and sat on their chairs presented there and all other mens bowed to them who nodded their head

They went in the front and sat on their chairs presented there and all other mens bowed to them who nodded their head. Jk stood up from his chair and came a little forward to speak.

"So as you all know we have called you all on really urgent basis.... Actually there is something I wanna talk with you all " Jk said in his deep dangerous voice filled with anger which cause shiver ran down their spine.

"So as you all know I really hate traitors and you all know very well what happen with the person who try to backstab bangtan....... But but but still someone does have audacity to cheat on us " Jk said and as he said those words and everyone grasped they all know one thing whoever the person is traitor he is soon going to face the living hell.

"I am giving you all five minutes time whoever is the person can came out of his own..... Otherwise I will make you come out and if I did that mark my words....... You will regret to even born and will ask me to kill you but I will not until I tear off your every muscles in the body " Jk said in his angry voice which made everyone shudder they all look at each other trying to find anyone suspicious and they all failed to notice a person who was sweating badly but still cool look maintained on his face.
After five minutes no one came out till now and jk was on the verge of beat the shit out of the person right now as he already know who it is but he somehow controlled himself.