chapter 34

It was the next day and as usual y/n and jungkook were done with their daily morning routine and both head towards their destination. Today jungkook is going to have a meeting with all members as yeonjun is back yesterday night and today he will give the details about the information he collected.

At company:

Everyone is sitting on their respective seat in jungkook cabin talking with each other and waiting for yeonjun to arrive. After some minutes they heard a knock on the door and a person came after getting permission from jungkook that is yeonjun. He came inside and greet everyone who smiled at him and greeted him back he then took a seat in front of jungkook desk.

"So how is everything in busan..... You have settled all deals there right? " Jungkook asked yeonjun who nodded his head.

"Yes hyung everything done perfectly and i have submitted all the reports to tae hyung already " Yeonjun said to which tae nodded and told that he get the reports.

"Ok well done yeonjun... So any progress about the work I told you to do " Jungkook asked to which yeonjun nodded and give him a file which held the details.

"Hyung the message you got I found the ip address that is Italy. So the messenger is from Italy and I have send some mens there to find out the person but they didn't able to find because the person is no longer in italy. " Yeonjun finished explaining everything and all the members listened carefully and frowned.

"What italy? But.... We don't have any enemy there.. As I know " Jimin said thinking and others also nodded frowning not understanding anything.

Meanwhile outside the company:

A car all black came in front of a big and elegant building that's jeon enterprise. A girl came out of the car dressed in all black face covered with a mask and sunglasses on eyes she looked at the building in front of her and moved towards the main entrance of the building and saw many security guards standing there in a row.

She moved towards one of them and stand right in front the guard.

"I have something for your boss jeon... And I want you to give it to him.. And if you think about safety then it's absolutely safe no danger " The girl said and pulled out an envelope from her pocket handing it over to the guard who looked at it curiously.

The guard took the envelope and examine it and search for any sort of danger but found nothing.

"Please give this to your boss as soon as possible it's important for him to get this " The girl said and the guard looked at other guards first then again at the girl and nodded he wanted to ask her something but before he can she left from there but before going she looked in a particular direction and pulled off her sunglasses and looked at the direction intently and left from there afterwards.

The guard then went inside and told all this to one of the staff their and called taehyung.

Back in the cabin:

The all boys were discussing along with yeonjun when tae phone ringed he picked up his phone and frowned while talking. He cutted the call and looked up at everyone.

"Jk someone have sent a envelope message for you..... The guards have examined it already no danger..... Do you want to read it " Tae asked to jk who looked at everyone first who all nodded so he also gave him a nod.

So tae called the person again and told her to send the letter to cabin. After some minutes they heard a knock on the door. Jk gave permission for the person to enter and a lady came inside she bowed to everyone and put an envelope on jk desk and went from their after getting permission.