chapter 10

Now everybody is in living room at jk house talking with each other as all the boys were talking with their dad about their next mission as they all are good in their work still Mr jeon always tell them to stay safe and alert and not to underestimate their enemies. They were talking when mrs jeon came and told them to stop their business talks as it was already late they all had their dinner together and now rest of the boys are ready to go.

"Ok mom we will go then " Jimin said after hugging mrs jeon.

"Yeah dear and don't forget you all to visit me and your dad when you are free otherwise next time i will not leave you all without punishment " Mrs jeon said dramatically getting angry.

"Yes mom we will now we take our leave yuri must be waiting for me " Tae said .

"Yes so ha will also be waiting for me . We should get home early otherwise I can't able to handle her anger " Jhope said.

"You are right hobi girls became so dangerous when they get angry we should get home early " Tae said getting a nod from hobi

"Yaah then why you both made my daughters get angry and if I get to know you both are not taking care of them I will not leave you both. "Mrs jeon warned both of them

"Thank god I am not married it's so hard to handle wife I am not going to get married in my whole life " Jimin said making all of them laugh at his statement.
( jk has already went to his room after biding bye to his all hyung)

"Ok mom and dad we will go then take care both of you " Rm said but before going out Mr and Mrs jeon called rm and jin and all other have left already.

"Yes mom dad is there any problem " Jin asked getting worried.

"No dear everything is fine it's just we need your help " Mrs jeon said.

"Sure mom tell me we will definitely help you " Rm said

"So dear it's about y/n we need some information about her " Mr jeon said looking at jin and rm

"Y/n .... That girl from earlier but why about her " Jin hyung asked

"Yes dear actually she is our friends daughter who dead many years ago. His dad used to work for your dad you may have remember sung ki who work with me y/n is his daughter " Mr jeon told them all the things that happened before and how they died.

"Oh so y/n is uncle sung ki daughter so mom dad what do you want to know about her " Rm said

"Actually dear we want to know about how is she and if she is doing fine or having any problems "mrs jeon said

"Ok aunt we will tell you after getting all the information about her " Jin said while getting up from couch with rm ready to leave when Mr jeon again speak

"Rm just don't tell jk about anything now" Mr jeon said and after giving assuring nod they both left.

***************************************

Oh god I am safe after meeting the biggest mafia group I can't believe it I have saw them in real life just a minutes ago and also have lunch with them but they are nice I mean they are not scary in real life except jungkook he doesn't even smile he looks cold as stone even a stone can melt but not him. I was thinking all these things when I saw my new working place I get into the cafe and start working.

Now it's my time to get home ready to go home I get my stuff and start walking towards my home still thinking about jungkook I don't why but he is not leaving my mind and continuously thinking about him I got home.

I open the door there was silence I get inside silently but I because of some water on floor and I fall and mistakenly my hand touched the vase and it fall on the floor broken after hearing the sound my aunt came out all drunk  yes she always drink alot whenever uncle is not home and every time she drink I always end up getting beaten.

"Heyy bitch what did you do huhh " Her aunt asked her shouting at her and made the poor girl flinch hard.

"N-nothing a-aunt i-i.. t " Not letting her even complete her sentence her aunt came and slap her so many times.

"I -I am.. S-sorr-yy au-n.. nt " Y/n tried to speak between crying as her aunt is not ready to listen or stop even for a minute and kick her and slap her so many times still cursing her.

After about 1 hour her aunt finally leave the little girl And went to her room again taking another bottle of alcohol from fridge leaving the poor girl crying badly and made her a whole mess with dark bruises all over her face hands.

Finally after crying for more than two hours I get up from the floor and went to my room still struggling in walking as my whole body fell numb and get in room and without treating my wounds I go to sleep Thinking about my parents.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Heyy guys I hope you are liking the story and thanks for reading it and please support me and vote Or comment about it if you like.

So guys today is our hobi birthday
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JHOPE"💜💜🎂🎂🎂 and many many happy returns of the day to him and always shine and be happy.