jungkook pov

I was in my office working on my project which is very important one as I want this project at any cost that's when I heard a knock it was my secretary or you can say my best friend taehyung i said him to come in after that he come towards me.

"Yes tae what happened did you get any information about that ".i said to him while still working on my laptop.

"Yes kook we have found that person and now he is tied up in the basement" Tae said

I got angry as my eyes get red hearing about that he is the person who is giving our company information to my biggest enemy about my new project and finally we caught him.

"Good tae now let's go to him he really needs to learn a lesson "I said to tae and he nodded.

Then we both reach the basement there I saw that man he just got in my company a month ago to get the information now I am getting so angry as my eyes got really dark and scary.

"Who are you and who sent you here to get the information"I asked the man

"I d-don't know w-hat you are t-talking about I didn't give any i-information to a-anyone"he tried to lie but this only get my anger increase as I don't like lies.

"Don't you dare to lie In front of me you know I am a damn mafia and you dared to lie in front of me " I said while gritted my teeths in anger

"I-i really didn't do anything b-belive me please l-leave me " That man said.

"I thik you want a special treatment to speak don't you tae give him special treatment "I said angrily.

After that I get out from here as I already know that it was not other than my biggest enemy lee Jay kyung he always want to ruin my company and get my position of mafia but it is not that easy to get me down.

After that I again came to my office room and started working on my project as besides being a mafia i also own many companies in our country and outside our country also but our most popular company is jeon enterprises it's one of the Asia's biggest company.

After sometime tae came to my office and he told me that he told the truth after getting beated badly and i assumed it right about the person who sent that man.

After that me and tae was discussing about the project work and about lee Jay kyung as we have to do something about him before he can harm my company or my family but we got interrupted because of a phone call. I saw the caller I'd it was unknown so I pick up the call.

Otp

"Hello"it was a girl voice so sweet like honey voice I replied to her in my normal cold voice.

"Hello who's this"I asked her.

"I am y/n I called you to inform about that your is in the hospital please come fast here"as she told me this I got up from my seat hurriedly.

"What? How is she? And how come she in the hospital " I asked worriedly.

"It's not serious Mr but come fast to the hospital " She said making me calm.

" Okay message me the address "I said to her and cut the call.

After that me and tae get to the car and started driving towards the hospital and we reach there and parked our car and get inside the hospital towards the reception.

I hope you all like the new chapter and please ignore the mistakes and support and like please.

Thank you guys.

His Little Wifey   ( JJK×READER) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara