chapter 32

Y/n came back to her house after dropping dolly at 5 in the evening. She is very happy today she went inside the house towards her bedroom, put her bag on the table and went to bathroom after taking her clothes to get changed.

She went to bathroom took a shower and get changed into comfortable clothes.

(Her night dress)

(Her night dress)

After getting freshen up she laid on the bed to get some rest thinking about her husband which instantly brings a smile on her face and drifted to Dreamland slowly thinking about him.

Jungkook came back home after two hour not in a good mood as he is really stressed who can be the traitor he actually is feeling rage building inside him thinking about the person making the monster inside of him to come out and he know one thing very well that when he will find out the traitor he is gonna burn him alive after torturing him and just thinking about him make him so angry that he started breathing heavily.

He get inside the house still in rage and straight went to his bedroom to take a cold shower to calm his mind cause he doesn't want y/n to face his this monster side. He open the door to his bedroom and close it behind him and as he went inside further his eyes fall on the sleeping beauty on the bed there he saw y/n sleeping on the bed pouting cutely and hugging the bunny stuffie he won for her when they went out yesterday in amusement park.

He went closer to the bed and sat beside her quietly not to wake her he move some hair strands from her face and caress her pink puffy cheeks which make her humm in response feeling the warmth and a smile came to his face seeing her response to his touch even in her sleep. He just stared at her while caressing her hair and cheeks time to time smiling at her reactions and he didn't know where his anger gone as just some minutes he was burning in rage and now just looking at her wife's beautiful face he became calm and feel at peace.

After some minutes he get up from bed and went to bathroom to freshen up. He came back after some time changed into comfortable clothes and went downstairs to make dinner for them he doesn't want to wake her up seeing her sleeping so peacefully so he decided to cook dinner. He then went in kitchen and bring out ingredients to make food and start preparing it.