chapter 15

Y/n pov

We came to the living room and sat down with aunt on my right uncle on my left side and jungkook on the opposite side after settling down on the sofa aunt told one of the maid to bring water and made me drink it to calm me down .

"Are you okay now y/n? " Uncle asked me with a worry in his tone.

"Yes I am ok now uncle " I replied with a small smile on my face which he returned.

"I am so relived that you are ok y/niee if something happens to you we will never able to forgive ourselves " Aunt said to me caressing my hair softly.

"I am ok aunt thanks to you uncle and jungkook if you all will not help i dont know what would had happened to me "I said to aunt uncle who were now smiling at me.

"Don't thanks us dear it was our responsibility to take care you you " Uncle said to me to which aunt nodded.

"Okay enough we will talk later about these things now kook go get freshen up and y/niee baby you come with I will show you the room you can also freshen up and after that we will have lunch " Aunt said as jungkook left for his room so as uncle and aunt lead me to a room.

"Y/niee you stay in this room got freshen up till then I will tell the maid to bring you new clothes and if you need anything just tell me ok " Aunt tell me to which I nodded and she left.

I then went to bathroom take a warm shower after then I came out in room with a towel wrapping around me and i saw a dress on the bed and i wore it.

(The dress)

(The dress)

I saw myself in the mirror the dress was so pretty and comfy and it fitted me pretty well. Just then I heard a knock on the door I went to open the door and saw a lady in her 40's is standing there. She bowed towards me.

"Mam mrs jeon told to came down to have lunch " She said and bowed towards me again.

"Ok aunt I will came and don't bow please i am younger than you and call me y/n " I said to her with a little smile.with that i went downstairs and saw uncle jungkook and aunt are already sitting on the dining table waiting for me. I went to them .