[𝟏𝟐] 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲

"Nova! Come here!" Jasper exclaimed in excitement, a big barrel of alcohol in his arms.

Nova laughed to herself before strolling over to him. "What's up, Jasper?"

"You have to try this! It's Monty's moonshine, but I guess you've already tried it" Jasper guessed, earning a nod from Nova. "Here" He held a cup out to her, which she took as she thanked him.

Unity day had arrived. A day of celebration for the people on The Ark. But for the delinquents on the ground, that meant partying.

"Hey, what's your name?" A blonde boy approached Nova, cup in hand and a wobbly stance.

"Nova" Nova introduced herself with a smile. "What's yours?"

"Flint"

"Nice to meet you, Flint" Nova smiled, taking notice of how the boy couldn't even hold eye contact, the cause being the alcohol.

"I just wanted to say, I think you're really beautiful" Flint smiled a cheeky smile down at her, earning a small chuckle from her.

"Well, thank you, Flint"

The two of them kept talking for a bit, and Nova actually found him very sweet, until Flint's expression suddenly changed as he looked at something behind her. Without any explanation Flint left her alone, in the middle of camp.

With furrowed eyebrows, Nova turned around and found Bellamy standing a bit away with crossed arms and a sour expression.

He quickly adverted his gaze as soon as Nova looked his way.

"Are you serious?" Nova sneered as she wandered over to him. "He was actually really sweet!"

"He's a criminal" Bellamy stated looking unbothered by the situation.

Nova let out a sigh and rolled her eyes. "They're all criminals, Blake! And why do you even care who I talk to?"

"I don't" He shrugged.

"Well, you cared enough to scare Flint away"

"He's not good for you" Bellamy tried reasoning with her, which made her realise what was going on.

"You're jealous" Nova smirked in realisation.

"No, I'm not" Bellamy denied.

Nova kept the smirk plastered on her face. "Okay, okay, sure you're not. Then I guess you'll be okay with me finding Flint, right?"

Even though Bellamy tried his best to keep up his composure, Nova noticed him clenched his jaw.

"Yeah, go on" Bellamy sneered. "I don't care"

Nova decided to test if Bellamy actually was jealous or not and left to go find Flint.

"Hi, Flint!" Nova exclaimed when she found him beside the fireplace, together with a bunch of other people.

At first Flint held a slight scared look, but he relaxed as soon as Nova spoke up again.

"Don't worry, Bellamy won't do anything to you"

Nova sat down on a log beside Flint, as they started a conversation. The whole time Nova could literally feel Bellamy's stare in her back, and even though Nova had reassured Flint that Bellamy wouldn't do anything, she noticed how he sent a few glances over his shoulder.

"Do you want to go on a walk outside camp?" Nova asked, getting a nod in return from the blonde haired boy.

The two of them stood up and headed for the exit of camp.