[𝟏𝟎] 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧

"Hey, they're back!"

Someone announced as a broad figure appeared from the storm and entered the drop ship. Behind him were a few other guys, all of them lifting a person in their arms.

"Bellamy!" Octavia jumped down from the ladder, "What the hell are you doing?!"

"It's time to get some answers" Bellamy growled, venom laced in his voice.

"Oh, you mean revenge?" Octavia asked.

"I mean intel" Bellamy stated and looked towards a guy, "Get him upstairs" He demanded.

"Bellamy, she's right" Clarke butted in, but before Bellamy could respond a crackly voice pierced through the air. Bellamy's eyes went wide when he realised they'd gotten contact with The Ark.

Clarke let out a sigh. "Look, Bellamy, this isn't who we are"

Bellamy's eyes shifted between Clarke and the grounder on the floor, before he spoke up. "It is now"

After his words, Clarke gave up and went back over to Finn.

"Get him upstairs, now!" Bellamy ordered once again.

His mind suddenly shifted towards Nova and glanced over to the table she'd been lying on when he left, to find her still there in the exact same state. He felt his stomach drop at the sight of her not awake yet. He sent her one last glance before he disappeared up the ladder.

~

Nova's first thought when she woke up again was what happened and how she'd gotten the probably worst ever headache she's ever had in her life. Nova winched as she slowly lifted her hand up to her head and when she pulled back her fingertips were coated with blood.

"Nova!"

A relieved voice pierced through the room and Nova glanced up to find a smiling Raven coming towards her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Nova replied in a dry voice, which Raven took notice off and gave her a bottle with water, "Thank you" Nova thanked Raven and took a big slurp of water. "Where's Bellamy?" She asked as her mind switched to him.

Raven's lips curled into a smile as she noticed how Bellamy was the very first thing Nova asked about, knowingly. "He's upstairs" She answered, but didn't give her eye contact as she did, which Nova took quick notice off.

"Raven...what's wrong? Where is Bellamy?" She tried once again, and this time Raven let out a sigh of defeat.

"He's upstairs...with the grounder" Raven stated.

Nova's eyes went wide and she immediately tried getting up, but Raven stopped her briefly.

"Hey, hey, no. You can't get up yet"

"Raven, I need to"

"But you can't, Nova," Raven stated with worried eyes, "Clarke said you're not supposed to"

Nova completely ignored Clarke's demands and stood up, her head spinning the moment she did. "Woah..." Nova mumbled and brung her hand up to her head.

"Nova, you okay?" Raven asked, taking ahold of her arm to steady her.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine"

Even though Raven knew Nova was wrong, she didn't bother arguing with her cause she knew how stubborn the girl was.

"I'll be back in a second" Nova said looking at Raven, "I promise"

Raven eventually gave up on trying to reason with her and nodded.