[𝟑] 𝐣𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫

Once they finally reached camp, they noticed a fight had erupted between Wells and the brunette guy that had tripped Wells yesterday. Wells had the boy in a headlock, his knife to his throat.

"Wells!" Clarke yelled, running down to the two of them. "Let him go!" Wells did as she said, and pushed the boy off of him. The boy immediately spun around, ready to continue the fight, only to be stopped by Octavia's brother, who Nova had eventually overheard was named Bellamy.

"Murphy! Enough!" Bellamy demanded as he grabbed Murphy.

As Nova got closer, she noticed how Bellamy's once slicked back hair was gone, which now had been replaced by a bunch of loosely hanging curls. His clothes had also been changed into a blue T-shirt which hugged his arm muscles. It suited him much better, Nova thought to herself.

Monty, who was helping Octavia down the hill, let her go as soon as Bellamy noticed Octavia's state. "Octavia!" Bellamy rushed over to her, lifting her over a log before setting her down again. "Are you okay?"

Octavia winched a bit before responding. "Yeah"

Nova was being helped by Finn who helped her sit down on the ground as they reached the bottom of the hill. Nova felt Bellamy's gaze on her, furrowing his eyebrows at the similarity between Octavia's and hers states.

"Where's the food?" Bellamy then asked, shrugging off the thought.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather" Finn stated.

"Then what the hell happened out there?" Bellamy asked.

Clarke tried catching her racing breath, because of how much running they'd done. "We were attacked" She then explained as she had regained herself.

"Attacked?" Wells began. "By what?"

"Not what" Finn corrected from beside Nova. "Who. It turns out the last man from the ground that died on The Ark" Finn paused. "He wasn't the last grounder"

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong" Clarke confirmed. "There are people here...survivors. But the good news is that means the radiation won't kill us"

"The bad news is, the grounders will" Finn stated.

Wells suddenly noticed the lack of Jasper's presence. "Where's the kid with the goggles?" He asked.

"Jasper was hit" Clarke trembled. "They took him" A silence filled the air, no one knowing what to say. That was until Clarke suddenly noticed Wells's wristband's disappearance. "Where's your wristband?" She asked, walking up and grabbing his wrist.

Wells turned to send a glare at Bellamy. "Ask him"

Nova looked up at Bellamy in pure disbelief. Nova knew Wells would never take his wristband off at his own will.

Did Bellamy actually force Wells to take off his wristband?

"How many?" Clarke's face had turned into an angry expression, as she glared at Bellamy, waiting for an answer, but instead Murphy spoke up for him.

"24 and counting" Murphy stated, a smug smile coated his beat up face, which Nova guessed was caused by the fight.

"Are you serious?" Nova asked, disbelief and rage coating her face.

"You idiots" Clarke mumbled, venom laced in her voice. "Life support on The Ark is failing. That's why they sent us down here! They need to know that the ground is survivable, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands you're not just killing them, you're killing us" Clarke concluded.