[𝟗] 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚

Nova was trying to sleep when someone marched into Clarke's and Nova's tent, causing Nova's eyes to flutter open.

"Have you seen Octavia?"

It was Bellamy that had entered their tent, a torch in his hand and a panicked look on his face.

"It's Octavia, she's probably chasing butterflies" Clarke responded with a shrug.

"Clarke, I've checked the camp, she isn't here" Bellamy concluded.

Nova sat up straight and stood up. "Are you sure?" Nova asked.

"Yes, I'm sure"

"Okay," Nova moved around Bellamy and out of their tent. "I'm gonna help you find her"

"Thank you, Nova" Bellamy thanked her.

Even though Nova wasn't happy with Bellamy at the time, she cared about Octavia.

~

After they'd searched the entire camp for Octavia once again, with no luck, they created a group that was gonna go look for her.

Bellamy threw a bunch of weapons on the ground. "Take a weapon. We're not coming back without my sister"

Nova bent down and grabbed a knife, before putting it in her pocket. She had made sure to bring her bow too, and a bag with arrows.

"This is all your fault!"

Nova strolled out of the drop ship as she heard someone yelling. She noticed Raven being held back by Finn and Clarke and how Bellamy was yelling at her.

"Hey! What's going on?" Nova marched over to them.

Clarke pointed to the sky and when Nova looked, she immediately understood what had happened. The 300 people had been killed on The Ark, meaning they didn't see their flares.

Nova let out a deep sigh and gave Bellamy an angry glare.

"All I know is that my sister's out there and I'm gonna find her" Bellamy stated. "You coming or what?"

When no one answered he spoke again. "What are we waiting for? Move out!" Bellamy ordered and left.

Nova glanced up at the sky one last time before following Bellamy into the dark forest.

~

"Look! Over here!"

Someone shouted as they were searching, causing everyone to run towards the guy, who was named John.

"What is it?" Bellamy asked him.

John lifted his lantern to shine the light on something in the distance, on the very end of the hill in front of them. "Right there, do you see it? Is that Octavia's?"

"Rope" Bellamy demanded as a guy handed him one, which he quickly wrapped around a tree.

"What are you doing?" Finn asked Bellamy with furrowed eyebrows.

"We need the rope to get back up" Bellamy explained and began climbing down the hill.

Nova stood nervously at the top of the hill, as Bellamy hurried to get to the end.
Nova didn't know why she felt nervous for Bellamy, but she couldn't help it. She for some reason didn't want Bellamy to get hurt.

Bellamy finally reached the tree where John had noticed something in. "It's hers!" Bellamy shouted back to the others. "Come on"

One after one the people climbed down the steep hill, Nova being the very last one. She grabbed tightly onto the robe, scared of falling, but did it anyway cause she was currently only focused on finding Octavia. When she reached the bottom of the hill, a hand extended itself to her.