[𝟖] 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

"Bellamy! Get out here!"

Nova was woken up by yelling just outside of her tent. She quickly got up, only in a tank top and pants, and rushed out to see what was happening.

"What's going on?" Nova asked Octavia, who had been the one to yell.

Octavia pointed up at the sky. "There"

Nova looked up to see a parachute attached to some kind of small drop ship, flying down.

"Please say they brought down some shampoo" A girl named Roma added, causing Nova to turn around. That's when she noticed Bellamy's presence and that he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Before Bellamy could catch her eye, she quickly spun back around. "Seriously, shampoo?" Nova mumbled to herself, in annoyance. A chuckle from behind her revealed that someone had heard. She turned around to glance at whoever it was and found Bellamy with a smirk on his face, looking down at her, amused.

~

"We should get moving, everyone's ready" Octavia stated as her and Nova entered a tent, where Bellamy and two other guys stood in.

"No one's going anywhere" Bellamy stated, his arms crossed. "Not while it's dark. It isn't safe"

Nova looked at him in disbelief. "Bellamy, we have to go now"

"I said no" Bellamy sneered at her, receiving an eye roll from Nova in return. "We'll head out on first light. Pass the word"

The two guys left, which Bellamy was also about to, but Octavia and Nova blocked his way out.

"Everyone for a hundred miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first?" Octavia asked. "Bell, we should go now"

"I said we wait until sunrise" Bellamy concluded before leaving the tent, Octavia just behind him, leaving Nova alone.

Nova groaned in annoyance as she thought about whether or not she should go. She thought it was very weird how Bellamy insisted on none of them going, when it could be something that could help the camp. That didn't seem like him.

Nova left the tent and headed for her own tent. She entered and grabbed her bow and a bunch of arrows, before leaving again and snuck out of the gate, hurriedly.

I was going, whether Bellamy liked it or not.

~

Nova had been walking for a while, with no sign of the drop ship. When suddenly, she heard a noise not far from her and quickly began running towards it. She eventually reached a field, where Clarke stood in the middle of it. Finn was there too, but stood a bit away from Clarke, in the middle of helping a girl sit down.

From where Nova was standing, she couldn't see the girl's face, but something about her seemed very familiar.

Nova walked into view and Clarke and Finn noticed her as well as the girl. She spun her head around and when she did, Nova got a shock of who it was.

Raven.

Raven's expression told her that she was at least as shocked as herself.

"Raven?"

"Nova?"

The two girl's faces turned into big smiles as Nova hurried over to Raven before emerging her in a hug. "How are you here?" Nova asked, grabbing onto Raven's upper arms as they pulled away, not believing what she was seeing.
One of her closest friends, who she never thought she would see again, sitting before her.