❁ Unveiling Truths ❁

A/N's: The following is not a typical one-shot. This is just an idea I would like to try, sometime.

Oneshot-8
SPECIAL HUMAN AU
Words: 380

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

In the bustling city of Seoul, where skyscrapers pierced the heavens and neon lights painted the streets, there existed a hidden world of supernatural beings. Among them was Seokjin, a young man with extraordinary abilities, caught between the realms of humans and yokai.

As dawn broke over the horizon, Seokjin stood before the entrance of an ancient shrine, its wooden gates weathered by time. This shrine was rumored to hold secrets about his past, secrets that could unravel the mysteries shrouding his existence.

Seokjin pushed open the creaking gates with a deep breath, his heart pounding in anticipation. Inside, the air was thick with incense, and shadows danced across the worn tatami mats. He proceeded cautiously, his senses alert for any sign of danger.

At the heart of the shrine stood a sacred altar, adorned with offerings of fruits and flowers. But it was what lay beyond the altar that caught Seokjin's attention—a hidden chamber concealed behind a sliding door.

Steeling himself, Seokjin slid open the door, revealing a dimly lit room filled with ancient scrolls and artifacts. As he stepped inside, he felt a strange energy pulsating through the air, sending shivers down his spine.

Drawing closer, Seokjin's eyes fell upon a scroll adorned with mystical symbols, its edges frayed with age. With trembling hands, he unrolled the scroll, his heart racing with anticipation.

As he read the ancient text inscribed upon it, Seokjin's world was turned upside down. He discovered the truth about his lineage, about the forbidden love that had sparked a war between humans and yokai centuries ago.

Suddenly, the ground beneath him began to tremble, and a deafening roar echoed through the shrine. Seokjin knew he had awakened a power long dormant, a power that threatened to consume him if left unchecked.

With newfound determination, Seokjin vowed to master his abilities and uncover the secrets of his past. Only by embracing his true destiny could he hope to bring peace to the world torn apart by ancient hatreds.

As he left the shrine, the first rays of sunlight illuminated his path, casting away the shadows that had clouded his journey. With every step forward, Seokjin felt the surge of power within him, propelling him towards a destiny he was fated to fulfill.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡