Arlo's complexion might differ from typical human skin tones, perhaps exhibiting a subtle hue or texture indicative of his alien heritage. His eyes were differently shaped than standard human eyes, with an unusual color that draws attention. Arlo's demeanor was quite calm, reflecting the complexity of his identity.

"Hello everyone," Alro greeted enthusiastically as he stepped into the training arena. His presence immediately drew Anne's critical gaze, and she couldn't help muttering under her breath, "This piece of shit had to be our trainer? In this arena? Ahh, why Alro, why won't you leave me alone?"

Alro, sensing Anne's skepticism, turned towards her and addressed the group, "To become more skillful in fighting, all of you need good mentors, especially judging by your current skills." Am I right Anne, he questioned, she was starlted and started fumbling a.. um ye..yes.

Taking charge of the moment, he continued, "So, Adrian and I will be your trainers. Work hard, everyone. Improvement won't come without effort."

With a nod and a reassuring smile Alro concluded. "I'll take my leave for now." Hasper said. Leaning in towards Adrianna, he added in a softer tone, "See you at home, little one, he winked. Bye, and give it your best."

"Alright, everyone," Alro announced, clapping his hands to gather their attention. The recruits lined up, with Adrianna instinctively positioning herself towards the back. Alro's sharp eyes caught her hesitance.

"Hey there, Adrianna! Come on up," Alro called out, noticing her reluctance. Adrianna muttered under her breath, annoyed at being singled out. "Aw, why did he have to notice me?" she thought, reluctantly moving forward.

"Why were you standing back there? You should be up front," Alro remarked, good-naturedly. Adrianna, now at the front, replied with a hint of frustration, "Yes, sure, I'll stand ahead," her voice tinged with irritation.

"Oh, did I make you angry? My apologies. Will you crack my bones for making you angry," Alro teased playfully, trying to lighten the mood. Adrianna forced a smile, "Sure, sir. If you say so," stepping a bit closer to him. Yah! Why not, we'll come to this something time later but now I have an important announcement to make.

Alro glanced around at the group. "Alright, team. We'll start training shortly. But first," he continued, Adrian show them, he said, Adrian pulled a small device from his pocket, "let's talk about the upcoming match." He continued.

He projected a list of pairings onto a nearby screen. "This time, you'll all be fighting in pairs for the match in 15 days," Adrian explained, gesturing towards the display.

Adrianna, now fully engaged, scanned the pairings with anticipation. As she glanced over the list, her mind raced with strategies and possibilities.

Alro, observing the eager expressions and occasional nervous shuffling among the recruits, raised his voice a notch. "These pairings are strategic, designed to test and strengthen your abilities. Each of you will need to rely on your partner's strengths to succeed."

Adrianna leaned forward, her interest piqued. Beside her, a fellow recruit whispered, "Looks like we're in for some serious training."

Alro's eyes swept over the group. "Now, let's go through the list."

As he read out the pairings, Adrianna's heart raced. When her name was called alongside a seasoned recruit named Kirahl, she couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement mixed with a touch of apprehension. Kirahl stood tall, towering over the others in the room with a commanding presence. His physique was impressive, with broad shoulders and a lean, athletic build that hinted at years of rigorous training. His dark hair was cropped short, framing a strong jawline and a pair of piercing eyes that exuded determination. Despite his imposing stature, there was a warmth to his smile that put Adrianna at ease, reassuring her amidst the rush of excitement and nerves.