[11]

Author's POV

"Match 2" referee announced as match begins.

Nebulox came with full speed ahead and tried to punch Adrianna again but she avoided it by swiftly rolling on the ground away from him and his punch landed on the hard ground. A slight Ah! left from his mouth. He held his wrist while flexing his muscles.

In the mean time Adrianna got up and stood, while he was still kneeling, still looking at his hand she took the opportunity and she joined her both hands in fist ;with her whole strength she punched right below his back of neck making him disbalance as he fell flat on his stomach on the floor. The whole crowd gasped in surprise and went dead silent.

The smile or we can say a smirk appeared on Hasper face. Thought Hasper had a mask on Shen knew he was smirking. While Shen horrifically watched Hasper; He knew Hasper did something wild before Round2.

This was an opportunity for her so she started going towards his injured leg, while she stepped ahead a hand grabbed her leg in the next second her head hit the ground, she fell down.

Nebulox got up and stood and went towards her, she tried to get up but Nebulox pulled her leg and brought her closer to him this time Adrianna did not have a chance to win. The crowd went wild again everyone was cheering for Nebulox. "Defeat her" Defeat her" was the chant which could be heard from the Arena.

All the Humans present there looked visibly scared and nervous all of them were silently praying for Adrianna.

"Adrianna, Oh poor Adrianna should I end you right here right now or should I let you go".. There's no fun in killing it's just the second round the fun has just begun. I will not kill you once and for all but slowly slowly torture you till your dead. He said..
"Why are you doing this to me".. Adrianna asked him, but he did not answer her and let her go.

Nebulox had something in his mind he left her leg and let her go. Adrianna got up and started running for her life. The crowd went nuts Ohhh.. Why did you let her go.. Defeat her..

He ignored them and focused of Adrianna who was running away. He was now a full blown bull waiting to hit his target. His one and only goal was to defeat her. Now instead of fighting him she remembered that masked boys words, defending her self was a better option.

She stared running while he was limping a little while chasing her, it just looked like a hungry cat was chasing a mouse. And then the most unfortunate thing happened to her, Adrianna tripped and fell.

"I gave you a chance to survive human but you didn't use it now look at yourself"..."Now your end is near Adrianna, no I can't kill you as per order but I can definitely smash you you pesky little human." he said.

Adrianna was pushing her self backwards he pulled her. Nebulox grabbed Adrianna neck her started strangling her, he put pressure on her trachea to block the air flow. Adrianna was gasping for air she tried to hit him, and tried to remove his hands from her neck, but all attempts were in vain.

His grip was quite strong. Then an Idea struck her she lifted her hands and aimed straight towards his eyes, she hit his eyes with the tip of her fingers.

Nebulox immediately left her and started rubbing his eyes to ease the sudden pain. Adrianna tried to get up her body started to normalize after the sudden attack.

Nebulox opened his eyes and now he was furious he looked at her and this sprinted but this time Adrianna new what he'll do so when he almost reached towards her neck ducked and kicked on his injured ankle.

He plopped on the ground holding his ankle, while hissing in pain due to the attack. Adrianna did not took a stop; instead of running away she decided to face him. She reached near him punching his face rapidly as he fell on ground. Without giving him any chance she held his ankle again twisting it harshly until it felt like it was broken.