[8]

Helion's POV

This girl, Adrianna she has the nerves, she isn't scared of anyone she looked into my eyes and spoke with me with no fear she not only looked in my eyes and speak rather scream at me, rebelled, cursed and alot. How audacious of her.

Now she's caught my attention, she is pretty intriguing. Weird but never a human girl has caught my attention.

No Adrianna if you got outta my hand then my crown will be gone too. Once I show people that I can make such a mannerless rival my puppet rather my Maiden will they dare to go against me? No.

That's why now my mission is to have you Adrianna. Just you.
I have to have her, to break the damm self confidence she possess. I would love to see her self confidence shatter into a million pieces. The burning eyes of hers I want to see them soaked in a stream of salty tears.

ADRIANNA !!your mine, you have to be mine,you don't have choice and nobody can stop me from making you mine, mark my words!!!

You just wait my dear petty human, see what I can do. I'll make you regret your whole existence. You will have to beg for forgiveness from me. Beg me to have mercy on you. For all that you have done..

Knock....

"Come in" i said, one of the general Kiro came in. Leader Helion I left that girl in that building you told me to leave her" he said. "I also told her that in the upcoming practice match she will have to fight in order to prove that she can be a warrior. The look on her face was hilarious she looked visibly scared. Leader you should have seen her face." He explained whole situation.

I was happy to know that she was scared at that to because of me huh!! That's good, but how dare he make fun of her only I can do that no one else can do. If every buddy dares to do this then how will I be able to proceed my plan.

No they have to stay away from her. No one can touch her nor talk to her till the Orien. I have to show him who I am. I furiously got up and went straight towards him and clenched his jaw in my hand and lift him up.

"How dare you talk about her like that huh!! Who gave you the permission to talk like that. Tell me.. Answer me." My voice raised as all chamber got lit up in red flames. The cold atmosphere spread in surrounding which made him weak.

"I um. Sor.. sorry I am sorry Leader he said gasping for air under my grip", "that won't happen again I'll make sure of that I am very sorry Leader please forgive be I beg your forgiveness Leader". He started stuttering.

I pushed him he landed in the wall nearby. "You better be remorseful for the action you have done. Do not ever repeat this again."

"Yes.. yes Leader this will never happen again I am very sorry." He sat on his knees out of respect tapping his both hands twice on floor apologizing.

He then stood up and said "I'm very sorry Leader I wanted to ask you what if she looses the fight what will you with her, and what if wins then will she then become a warrior?" He asked.

"She won't win she doesn't look that strong but, she won't be able to fight. I think she can fight humans, so she'll be fighting a Trappistian not a human. If there were chances of her wining I will ensure to close all of them." I confidently said.

"If she lose send her on Thoral(trappist 1c) till orien and if she wins; just don't give her chance to win you idiot, but still she does then leave her there....till ceremony...leave" I said giving him no choice to speak as he turned around I called him.

"Kiro, Send some tough Trappistian as a opponent. Do you know any Trappistian whom we can send against her."

"Yes Leader, Nebulox!he is a great fighter she won't stand a chance against him." He bowed.

"Hmm... Ok then send this Nebulox against her and if some how by any chance she wins against him, then... you both will be dead I'll make sure I'll be the one to torture you both to death. Ok? " I warned him.

"Ye..yes L. .Lea..Leader she won't win against him. We will be sure for that" He replied .

"Hmm ok then." I said.

"Is there any news about Hasper, and what are the conditions on that planet. Did he win or loose the war there? I don't think that useless scumbag can do anything he's just good for nothing..." I said with a quiet humorous laugh.

"Sir um um.... Leader Hasper um.." He got scared to talk.

"Stop fumbling and speak you douchebag" I exclaimed.

"Yes Leader, Leader Hasper won the war and concurred that planet he will be back by today I suppose he'll be in Alagazo" He replied.

"Huh!! He won that war? "I could control my anger, I was so angry I punched the wall so hard that there was a Crack on it. How did he win.. A rush of anger ran through my veins.

"Leader be careful you've hurt your fist Leader your fist is bleeding. Should I aid it? " He politely asked.

"Am I like any other filthy creatures here don't you know what powers I have!?Get out of here before I hurt you too LEAVE!!" I shouted and he got scared and left

Hasper's POV

As me and my teammates crossed the Alagazo crowd they started walking behind us, till we reached Royal court. I can hear all the Royal Maidens whispering about me; mentioning my facial features, Body sculptures, my muscular body....etc. now it's getting annoying don't they understand they are making me uncomfortable.

And My dear best friend Shen who was still giggling beside me. " Stop it, Shen" I exasperated." Oh My goodness This women; I just hope I won't find a mate like them" he said." Why because you'll get annoyed if your girl will take my name" I asked mischievously." No, Because I don't want that God Hasper's statue in my Chamber for worship, I'm good with just queen's photo" He answered.

" And when I"ll become king, Then?" I asked." Then I will move out of this System to any other galaxy...God how annoying it'll be my girl ranting my best friend's name on my bed..ewww eww, What about my drudgery?" He sighed. I laughed out loud but soon we entered in Royal Court our expression changed on stern and inexpressive one.

My mother who was sitting on Silver Throne at centre of the other end looked at me with smile. As usual today also she have that Long white dress with a silver transparent coat which exaggerated her look. Her hair open with some strands of braid. Her Jaw line as sharp as knife.

Her Green eyes can penetrate through anyone with one sharp gaze I swear when ever I did a mistake when I was young Mother just glared at me and that's it, it always scared me, it still does. Her Sapphire Diamond Crown which showed our Planets Prosperity; every thing she had was precious than any Person here.

I and my Comrades bowed down in Respect with our left hand on our right chest. She smiled Brightly and stood up from her place. " Welcome Back, my dear Hasper!" She calmly but still happily said. " I knew it You all will be back with victory my dear".

" Greetings to the Queen; as per our intent our goals are complete for this year" Shen said." I hope we will earn leave."

My mother laughed and said," Of course, Shen! But before that I request all the soldier a stay for one match which is organized by Leader Helion" She requested." Why not Queen!" All my comrade's together replied. She didn't reply. " Take a leave" Queen ordered. Everyone turned around and walked out off court.

"Hasper, I request you before going to Alagazo to look before our new Guest." She pointed towards one person sitting on Couch near Throne." He is Archduke of one of our planets" I greeted him, he stood and greeted back to me. I gestured to sit down.

" I would love if you meet and take his daughter together with you at Alagazo. Helion had met her, but she would love if you meet her too." Mother said and I looked around. " She is in guest chamber of Royal Court..." I bowed down and walked out. I know where this thing is going....

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked these chapters please leave your taughts about this story in the comments. Thank you so much for reading my story 🤗.