[7]

Hasper's POV

Our Empire is spreading through planets to planet is enough for us to move forward. Today I ended 2 weeks long war. 69 Yuolot (light years) away this Quinkrita (Kepler) planet is now under our empire; hope my people will be happy and my mother too.

I want everyone to celebrate this; should I ask my mother to arrange Orien early? Will she approve? It will be better for both Trappistian and Human slaves; atleast they will get chosen and their life will be better.

"Leader! we have arrived" My general spoke." Why we are landing near Alagazo (Stadium)?" I asked him. I am sorry leader the place where we usually land is occupied by leader Helion's Xylostran (space ship). There were some minor faults in it thus they brought it there and the repair work is going on." He answered.

My mood deliberately changed as I heard his name. My brother I shouldn't say but he is such a brat, a bastard... I don't want him here. He should be on the last planet in my opinion. But does it even matter? No it doesn't, favouratism is here.

"OK then after they are done send our Xylostran for a check to see if there is any problem in it's mechanism." I said.

As we teleported down everyone were bowing down showing their respect towards us but why all the Royal Maiden's are here? no...not again...Not again those Screams it's so annoying:

"Oh why are they here? aren't you thinking that?" My assistant Threshen said while looking at everyone." No, not again; Shen" I said.
" Oh Master Hesper you are so handsome" " Master Hesper Please make me your Maiden" He Spoke while imitating all those girls infront of them who's eyes were for of lust and thirst.

"Shut up" I warned him." Why?" He asked "don't you enjoy listening to them screaming for you?"."No I don't like it my head hurts hearing them. And for you stop teasing me because here I am your Leader not Best friend" I said.

" But still Look at them; they are just drooling over you, Look at the thirst in their eyes they probably waited to see your damn body from last 2 weeks uff this meal'' He said gazing at my body and was going to touch it as I slapped his hand"Ouch...Master Hesper, Save your sexy body or else they will eat it with just their bare eyes." He laughed at me and I just annoyingly stared at him indicating him to shut up.

" What, don't you know? We have chosen this Maiden work only to get chosen by you, but...Cruel Master Hasper never choose us" He mimicked in lady like voice and held his hand near his forehead like a drama queen. " Because I'm not like any other men, the girl I choose will be the love of my life and I'll be loyal to her" I defended my self.

"That's why, That's why the reason they like you ; you are unique with your thoughts also rather they admire you so much; Because you are not like any other man, You are always gentle and nice to them just the way they want their master to be. " He further continues.

"You know what I have heard these women say you are...'The Man Written By Woman'" He pointed out." If you once show them your Beast side they'll never even dare to look at you"

" I don't like this stuff, Shen" I said in annoyance," Who is saying to do this stuff, just show them and Rumours will do rest of work.You know these humans can spread rumours faster than a forest fire."He said which really made me think.

It can work right? But for that I want someone intelligent who has some brain; where will I get someone like that." I will think about that later" I said. The Anthem started as we walked, I was in midway,

While I was walking all the human/ trappistians had bowed down but my eyes stayed attatched to that human; why was that human girl glaring at me and she didn't even bow down. She looked pissed when she was glaring at me. Like if there were no people around she would have pounced on me and punch me.